Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Wierd Referback/Neteller

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Checked my Neteller account and saw that Referback attempted to make a comission deposit into my account. The amount was less than half the earned comissions my stats showed after the first of June for May. The deposit was “declined” by Neteller.
    I e-mailed Cobus and Neteller and got an immediate response from Neteller saying “you had requested a cash out from the merchant”. I have never requested a cash out. They sent a NT******* code for Referback to use. No clue what that is, but I forwarded it to Cobus.
    I’ve been working with Referback and Neteller for years without a problem, now all of a sudden 2 problems!

Have you guys been paid as usual by Referback as normal?

Think there is a possibility some got access to my aff. acount info?
    :satisfied Hmmmm.
    Haven’t heard from Cobus yet.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There is nothing from Referback in my account at this time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve not seen anything from them yet Dom (no weird transactions to NETeller either) but today is the 10th working day i believe which is when they are due.

Cheers

Simmo!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just got an e-mail from Cobus saying they would re-deposit today. And apparently they had a glitch that doubled the comissions during the early part of the month and a notice was posted on their site. But, guess I missed it, so it actually will be half of what was expected. 🙁

Thanks for your attention Cobus.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, that glitch was discussed here too.

Quite a few of us were disappointed – but it added up.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)