Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Why you should promote High Pulse

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Josh

I’m not active in the CAP forums but many of you may know me. I’m Rob from Rakebacknation and Parttimepoker and we have been working with High Pulse since before their launch in November. We have been involved not just on the affiliate side but in other capacities as well. We’re very happy with what we see on all fronts and I’d like to run through some reasons you should take a chance promoting High Pulse.

-The software is truly very good. It has a refined, professional feel that new poker rooms typically lack. It is not yet feature-rich, however features are being frequently added and even as is the customer experience is great.

-Player value is strong. Players can earn up to 50% of gross rakeback. 40% is a sweet spot as it only requires €100 / week in rake to achieve. Also the tournaments tend to overlay, there are high value depositor freerolls, and they just started a deposit bonus which clears at 10% extra rakeback. This means that new players get 60% gross back as all players start at the 50% rakeback tier and also get a deposit bonus.

-Affiliates earn up to 25% commissions on gross rake, plus up to 12.5% for 2nd tier referrals, 6.25% for 3rd tier, and 3.13% for 4th tier. This is available to all players and affiliates so the players you refer will be motivated to spread the word. Theres value here of course in being an early promoter since you’ll have a greater likelihood of having some quality referrers under you.

-Player liquidity of course is the challenge. Currently during prime time there are a few dozen games running at low-mid stakes. With Raketherake, Pokeraffiliatesolutions, our sites, and rakebackdotcom all on board, traffic and affiliates will only grow.

In about a week High Pulse will be announcing a very high value depositor freeroll series. The larger affiliates listed above will be promoting these events, it would be advantageous for any interested affiliates to get set up and promoting High Pulse in time to do the same. With the 10% deposit bonus, starting on the top tier of 50% rakeback, and the depositor freerolls there are a lot of hooks to attract your customers.

It can be difficult to successfully promote small rooms, but High Pulse is one that you should definitely consider. Please let me know if I can answer any questions. If I can’t help I’ll put you in touch with someone at High Pulse that can.

To sign up as an affiliate just create a player account and the links and banners will be available to you.

bosshoggs

What a super cool referral, rbnrob! Just an idea… you may want to also post a review for High Pulse here in the CAP Directory… And this is the go-to spot for Affiliates to join. It sincerely seems that High Pulse is an awesome up-and-coming program:
    High Pulse Poker: CAP Directory

Josh

Thanks Jill. I will do that. We have a lot of enthusiasm for what’s going on at High Pulse. We work with a lot of small rooms and have never seen a new room come along with such an outstanding product.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)