Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Why Do You Let Unhonest Programs Use Your Software

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

You Know who im talking about – greentie poker they have not paid affiliates in months and have not responded to emails either , but yeton top of there pages it says in big bold letters POWERED BY ULTIMATEBET ,

is this really the people you want to associate yourself with? I mean it looks bad for you .

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello 27offsuit,

As you mentioned, UltimateBet’s only association with GreenTie is that their software is based on UltimateBet’s, but we’ll try to do what we can to help. If you’d like to PM me your email address, we’ll see if we can get you in contact with someone at GreenTie who can assist.

If you have any other questions as well, please let us know! :)

UltimateBet

Anonymous
    Inactive

First off it is much more then just based on your software , it is your software , and on top of this anyone who makes a cashout from greentie , the cashout is processed by Ultimate bet so im sure you have much more to do with them then with them just being based on your software,

As an Update robert Dimarco General Manager of Game Theory Limited, a subsidiary of Excapsa Software Inc got in touch with me and is trying to help.

P.s. You really should not let them use your name [What would happen if i opened a mcdonalds franchise and then started treating customers like sh%t and not paying suppliers , im sure Mcdonalds would not let me use there name anymore , even thou im an independent owner By using someone elses name i am representing the entire company.]

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi 27offsuit,

Glad to hear that someone got in touch with you to resolve the issues you have experienced with GreenTie. Being the affiliate department, we do not handle the software licensing aspect of the business; however, we will certainly pass on your views and feedback about GreenTie’s affiliate program. :)

UltimateBet

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Rachna , I do not have anything against You or Ub , Just im fed up with programs trying to take advantage of there affiliates .

And as you say youll pass my views on to them id love if you let me know if anyone there even responds to you .

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks again for your feedback, 27offsuit.

We’ve passed your comments along to the UB licensing department.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)