Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Why do I need a player account?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Due to new banking restrictions, UB will no longer be issuing affiliate payments via Check. Please utilize your Player Account/ePassporte as a means of receiving your monthly affiliate payment.

If you currently have Check as your preferred payment method, you will be required to change to Player Account immediately in order get paid. Please update your Payment Method by logging into your account at http://www.incomeaccess.com. Your January payment will then be deposited directly into your UB Player Account.

We urge you to make this change immediately so that your payment can be sent to you without any delays.

How will this benefit you?

You will now receive your funds immediately into your Player Account.

You will now be able to withdraw your funds at your convenience.
    Due to all of the ongoing changes in the industry, we have had to make several changes to the options that we are able to offer our affiliates. Please rest assured that we will always keep you updated and informed. We thank you for your patience and we apologize for the short notice.

If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch.

Thanks for your continued cooperation,

Rachna
    Affiliate Marketing Coordinator
    UltimateBet
    http://www.ultimatebet.com
    affiliateprogram@ultimatebet.com

Sorry, this doesn’t benefit me as I don’t have a PC, so how can I open a player account. Has this scenario been thought through fully? I use a Mac and assume because the download won’t work that I can’t open a player account. Is this a correct assumption?

Can you please explain why cheques are no longer an option? Just exactly what is the “banking restriction” that is mentioned in the email quoted above? I’m not in the US so why restrict me?

As I, like others, are reviewing many of the programs on our sites it appears the Ultimate Bet won’t be one that I will be added to new spots because I can’t get paid.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The check processor so many of these rooms used backed out. AFAIK they don’t have any way to send you a check.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)