Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Who will win World Cup ?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

USA USA USA!!! :capmiami:

turboodds

My two picks would be.

1. Uruguay

If they do not win i would want

2. Holland

RonPleban

I go for Germany and Brasil. They are tough to beat but no one will ever know if there are some changes in the game.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Renee 219186 wrote:

I have to say Germany was the one I thought may win too…

Well after this weekend we will have a better idea…

There are some favourites playing each other..

Germany V Argentina…

I still think Germany is going to win..

chaz

I was an Argentina supporter… but that loss was so demolishing …. Despite the fact that no European team has even won the world cup outside of Europe here we are in the semi-finals with 3 European teams.

And the only south American team left is now Uruguay. I Guess with these teams Netherlands or Germany.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@xecutable 220423 wrote:

I was an Argentina supporter… but that loss was so demolishing …. Despite the fact that no European team has even won the world cup outside of Europe here we are in the semi-finals with 3 European teams.

And the only south American team left is now Uruguay. I Guess with these teams Netherlands or Germany.

I’m very excited about tonights game. Apparently the octopus in germany has chosen against it’s home team..

I still think germany is going to win.

Good luck to everyone who is placing money bets!

chaz

In this phase of the tournament the octopus starts mixing up :). Two years ago, pointed Germany for Euro 2008 winner and got it wrong :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@xecutable 220464 wrote:

In this phase of the tournament the octopus starts mixing up :). Two years ago, pointed Germany for Euro 2008 winner and got it wrong :)

I hoped that would be the case for the game but it seems the bloody octopus was right again… :(

I hope the Netherlands beat Spain. I think they deserve to win.

TP2112

Holland! :bouncer:

My country… already eliminated! But we was champions of the world in 2006! :clapper:

chaz

@Renee 220481 wrote:

I hoped that would be the case for the game but it seems the bloody octopus was right again… :(

Indeed, the best tipster for the World Cup :) an octopus. Not that I am a big Netherlands fan, but I still think Spain are overrated, winning all games with just 1:0.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Renee 220481 wrote:

Yes we do. Even if it was just for our contribution to the sport over the last 40 years or so.
    But Netherlands have the momentum, it could be a very orange Sunday!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Netherlands

voodooman

Agh shame, the poor oranges were squashed. ;)

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)