Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Who will win World Cup ?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Denmark of course:bigsmile:

Anonymous
    Inactive

There’s only one England…and we’ll probably fall short in the quarter finals again 😮

ggmanu

guys, Greece will win it :) Miracle no 2

jamescoops

This year’s World Cup is difficult to pick the winner. Over the years some countries have improve great strides that kept them at breast with those dominating countries at the World Cup. I won’t be surprise if next to the top tier will come out World Cup Champs.

But for betting purposes I will have to go with Brazil and England.

Unless something really unexpected takes place, Brazil for sure has the greatest chance. Dunga has resisted pressures while choosing a powerful, renewed and rejuvenated team without all the older, traditional players who tend to have declining performance with age. He knows exactly what he’s doing and his choice for the selecao is almost perfect. The new stars will perform magic…BRAZIL for 2010!

zabihi

Ireland,,, Oh yeah “they was robbed”

Anonymous
    Inactive

I didn’t watch the game but I heard South Africa played a decent game over the weekend.. Maybe they have a pretty good chance :)

Only a couple of days to go!!

:bigsmile:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m hoping US!

RonPleban

A lot of groups are giving their utmost skills to be the number in FIFA. But i see potential championship in Germany. Germany dominated their qualifying group on the road to South Africa, humbling Russia home and away, but each of their Group D rivals also finished top of their qualifying groups.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry to be boring but given the latitude, the altitude, the climate, the form, the calamaties befalling other teams’ star players and Spain’s relentless underachievment in the world cup it has to be Brazil again.

Jesse

There are two teams that are way ahead at the moment – Spain and Brazil. Both are very different though, Spain are small quick and play incredible possesion football . Whilst this is a very efficient Brazil team – with some big athletes with great technique (note not HESKEY type players)

It would be great to see them play each other in the final. It would be very much like this seasons Champions League Semi Final between Inter Milan vs Barcelona. I think that as we saw in that match the bigger guys won although the other team played the better football. So I think I’d go with Brazil, though I’d prefer Spain to do it as they are the more nicer team to watch.

My dark horses are Serbia, since they have a good defense and its their first time in the finals, so their players will be up for it.

As for INGERLAND – 1/8 finals written all over us. However as all sports-book affiliates know, when the World Cup is on, we are a nation of truly the dumbest gamblers. So heck at least there is a bright side.

GOD I LOVE FOOTBALL

SCOOTER1969

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the last day for sending your country prediction to Sloto’Cash.
    You can check for more details HERE.

Good Luck to all participating countries!

Cheers,

RonPleban

I got a feeling that Portugal might come in a great path to championships, with their ace player Cristiano Ronaldo. I watched their first game with Cito Devoire (if that spells right) Ronaldo give a great kicked on the ball but unfortunately it bounce back to the edge of the net.

modeals

i would back Germany to win it… they may not have all the stars but they are very effective in competitions

RonPleban

Germany also are tough fighters, But let see if they can go up to the championships since most of the team are eager to win this season.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)