Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Who is coming to the CAC in Montreal?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys,

I was wondering how is coming to Montreal for the CAC conference. Please, raise your hands.

I have been invited to speak about the Spanish market.

Cheers,

Anonymous
    Inactive

we – being two people.

Hopefully we wont be the only ones there, he he. Still looking for sponsored passes if anyone feels like throwing a couple in our direction.:wavey:

cya all there!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Since we’re based in Montreal, the Income Access team will definitely be around!

If anyone’s looking for insider Montreal info on all the hotspots (and believe me, we’re experts ;)), just ask or check out our blog, we’ll be posting some useful visitor info in the coming weeks :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Julia,

:wavey:

I will be there and we can probably meet.

Cheers,

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just wanted to add that if anyone is looking for some good dining and/or partying suggestions, we’ve posted an article with our recommendations. Income Access recommends….

See you all next week :wavey:

Anonymous
    Inactive

sorry ConnieB, we will be in CAP Euro – would love to meet you if you are there. PM me

Itay

tpmg1

I will be there! Looking forward to seeing all my friends there, and making new ones as well.

I will be moderating a panel at 3:30 PM on Monday –
    TOPIC: Poker Players Opinions & Suggestions to Online Poker Rooms

Statistics and trends are very important for us to look at, but at the end of the day, the ONLY thing that matters are our customers. Without them, we have nothing. During this informal discussion session, Jason “Wolf” Rosenberg (CEO – Online Forum Challenge) proudly presents 3 winning poker players from our massive private events. If you are interested in player acquisition and retention, these players represent an invaluable resource of first hand knowledge, as to what brings a depositing player to a site and what keeps them there.

vladcizsol

How’s it going up there guys?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey all,

Got here on a red eye straight from the poker tables at Vegas :) Seems like a very small event so far, but thats what we expected. The venue is nice and Mark has like always done a good job putting everything together.

Will update more tomorrow.

Weblight

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Professor 136460 wrote:

How’s it going up there guys?

Small turnout. I’d say 75 people top, 50 of which are affiliates. But it’s nice this way too because you get to meet everyone and spend a lot of time talking with them. Bob Rains didn’t show up which was a shame, but Marc has been doing an excellent job, and is running a great event.

tpmg1

Having a GREAT time. Small show, but the networking has been fantastic. Any of you that have never been to one of these, or the CAP events, you are missing out. Highly recommended! As always, great job by Marc and the entire CAC staff.

Going to try and get some pics from a few cameras and post them later.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)