Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Wheres the Captain? Remodeling

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

The Captain called me yesterday and said he will be offline quite a bit for the rest of the week. He is remodeling a guest house and will be in and out. FYI

Good Luck Allan!:bigsmile:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Now, why can I picture that as a DIY Rescue episode? You get that show?…People who make the biggest DIY messups and a team come in to fix it all up?

Mental image is of Cappy after a few brews putting the nail gun through everything in sight including one less than deserved foot and being carted through the wilderness to hospital.

OK, maybe I have an overactive imagination! Good luck Cappy! :)

Once you start…it never ends! :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Once you start…it never ends!

Oh boy, yes. the remodeling curse!

I will be staring it in the eye come spring…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Everyone,
    It’s been a wild day/week here so far with more to come. My guest house bathroom and laundry room has been completely ripped out including the sub floor due to water leak damage. I am shocked at the cost of building materials. This project is going to cost almost half what the house cost to build. Next project is to remodel my home and I dread to see the cost of that.

Dean Wrote:

Mental image is of Cappy after a few brews putting the nail gun through everything in sight including one less than deserved foot and being carted through the wilderness to hospital.

:bigsmile:

:cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive

DIY Rescue episode

:D

How about Monster House … :)

Maybe this guest house is in actuality the Profs Gang Getaway Resort … :)

Dont work to hard Captain.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Arkyt! :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)