Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Where’s Me Damn Stats Gone

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

OK, tried to log in to the old stats thing this morning and am getting an error page : http://globalaffiliate.earnunited.com/default.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/affLogin.aspx

Logged in to the new stats thing and none of my stats are there either.

Please fix this. I was up to 20 new depositing players this month :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi tryme1,

The RTG globalaffiliate statistics are unavailable due to hardware upgrades – we expect service to resume by 4:00 PM EST Monday March 27th (today).

Your traffic is still being tracked and we assure you, your depositors will not disappear ;) All RTG globalaffiliate stats will be down during this period. I apologize for the inconvenience, but it should only be a few hours longer.

Thanks,
    Ryan

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, Wagerjunction is down too.

Thanks for letting us know.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Seems to be back up now, though I’m not sure it’s fully updated yet. Thanks for letting us know the situation, though.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys, fyi… stats were completely updated around midnight EST (-5 GMT) last night.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, Ryan. Though I’m now confused as to which download link I should be using. Logging in to the old stats today it says I should continue to use the old links but the newsletter I got a few days ago says I should change to the new links.

I did, but now I’ve changed back to the old link. Heeellllpppp !!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)