Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Where are you staying?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Interested in finding out where everyone will be laying their heads …

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m a cheapskate and am staying at the Boardwalk.

Anonymous

At home. :(

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nah if you were a cheapskate youd of stayed at Howard Johnsons for about $42 a night LMAO!!!

Plus you might get a nice view of the fountains for cheap!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I did spring for the first class airline ticket. Like Kristofferson said, I’m a walking contradiction.

I did get the tower rooms with the view of the strip.

I would have preferred the Aladdin cuz I like watching the fountains across the street.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Exalibur, since it’s most practical.

If I had chosen where I would have liked it best, my choice would have -oddly- been the old tower at the Stardust. The rooms that face inwards. There you have balconees with view of a wonderful Palm garden and it is a very pleasant way to wind down the day – to sit out there on a rocker and forget all about the masses of people and flashing lights. It is like an oasis. I also like to sit out there for breakfast, all peaceful, and read a paper.

Other than that one never spends any time in the room anyway, so who really cares? The Stardust may be old and tired, but there is no other place that offers you such nice real estate.

But, alas, since I plan on being a good girl and attending the conference, the Exalibur is the most practical. I am actually not familiar with it, but like I said, one spends such little time in one’s room anyway, it doesn’t much matter. The Stardust encouraged me to spend more time there – a rare thing for a hotel room.

Since the Exalibur is connected by trolly to the Luxor and Mandalay Bay, it’s like getting 3 for one, so it sounds like a good thing to me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Damian,

It’ll be fun to meet you after all this time. :D

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)