Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Where are my links, yours are in plain view?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am starting to feel like a chump here re: link exchanges. Where is the proper place to put the link, that goes to the actual page that has the other sites links on it?

On eazybetz my “other gaming sites” link is very eazy to see. I have it on the bottom of the pages (all of my pages) in bold colored text. You can’t miss it, even if you are not looking for it. As mentioned, it is on EVERY PAGE in the exact same spot including my home page which is a pr5.

I was looking at other sites that claim to have my link on it and not only cant find my link, but hell, you cant even find the text that goes to their link page.

Whats up with this, is it ok to HIDE it? Thats what people seem to be doing. I feel like just yanking all of them,

Comments??

Anonymous
    Inactive

if the link to the link sectionnis not on their home page dont waste your time.. also if the actual page is not listed in google dont waste your time.. ie do a site:http://www.sitename.com/linkpage.html if its not there id skip…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yea, I am a little dissapointed in about 3/4 of the webmasters who dont have my link up.

I was going to email each one and let them know I am pulling their link, but I decided not to waste any more time on this.

No more free rides.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would skip the email and not waste more time :)
    I hope the webmasters are not from this forum!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)