Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Affiliate Managers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    franjoo

Anyone read this? Who’s still here at CAP?

richard 123

I was thinking that…. :S

franjoo

Seriously. There doesn’t seem to be a lot of activity on the forums compared to 4 or 5 years ago or even 2 years ago.

JedyUnund

I’m here…

I think that a few years ago there weren’t so many forums to keep up with, so the concentration caused most/all affiliate managers to be in the same place. Now there are so many different forums to keep up with and only so much time…

Tanya
    Account Manager
    Everest Affiliates

smile

There are some other affiliate forums out there that are a lot more active than CAP…

However, I’m still here!

Hilary

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello friends, :hithead:

I’m here too if you need me ;-)
    I think we shall get more notifications on subjects that of interest to us then perhaps we will be more active in the forum.

Have a nice weekend, MissM

Here I am… at your service :-)

franjoo

Good to see people here :)

Freerolls.bz

Hello to all my Colleauges………………….

Its wonderful that there is a private section for affiliate account managers to pass around idea’s & thoughts together. I have always been available 24/7 to anyone who has a question to put to me about any aspect of the gaming industry.

Have a great weekend to all and I am waiting to hear from all you GUY’S & DOLL’s

Keith

modeals

great initiative CAP… I wanted to talk about the recent decline in the US market. is everyone finding it hard to generate US players at the moment?

Tramalosri

Hi all,

We are focused on Europe only, so I can not assist on the difficulties with US players. Hope you all are enjoying the Worldcup

franjoo

@bestpaypartners.net 219902 wrote:

great initiative CAP… I wanted to talk about the recent decline in the US market. is everyone finding it hard to generate US players at the moment?

Absolutely no problem generating US players/traffic here. It’s Europe that is hard for us, for some reason and Asian markets are growing.

coolpoker8

If you require information regarding our program you can contact me
    Paul Roberts
    Affiliate Manager
    Refer Income
    Email: paul@referincome.com
    MSN Chat: paul_gg@live.ca
    Skype ID: referincome
    Tel: 514-667-0070

Hello Carlo,

Greetings from eForex Affiliate. We are new to CAP. Its a pleasure to be here. If you require assistance, we are at your service.

Have a great weekend,

Jared

Join eFOREX Partners

franjoo

@eForex 221324 wrote:

Hello Carlo,

Greetings from eForex Affiliate. We are new to CAP. Its a pleasure to be here. If you require assistance, we are at your service.

Have a great weekend,

Jared

Joing eFOREX Partners

hi and welcome. i don’t need any help unless you can send me all your affiliates, thanks :)

fix your footer so that it doesn’t say “Joing”, now you owe me :drunk2:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)