Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Whats wrong with my site? advice needed:-)

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Well stated webber286. Some get out early my site was out in 3 months then there are some that remain sandboxed for up to a year or more. greek39

Anonymous
    Inactive

How does one get out of the sandbox? It’s funny how this important topic is rarely discussed – maybe nobody knows the answer.
    My guess is that getting out is a combination of constantly adding fresh material, strong linking and luck.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Astronaut wrote:
    How does one get out of the sandbox? It’s funny how this important topic is rarely discussed – maybe nobody knows the answer. There is nothing you can do to speed up the process. The vast majority of new sites simply will not rank for anything at all competitive.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Nobody knows how to get out of the Sandbox. Well, except for a few people at Google. 3 months is a very short time to be in the sandbox, no matter what industry your site is in. Most people believe there are certain triggers that put your site in the sandbox and certain triggers that eventually release it. What nobody seems to know is exactly what those triggers are. Certainly content and links are part of it, but there are probably 50, heck maybe 100 other factors.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Astronaut wrote:
    How does one get out of the sandbox? …
    My guess is that getting out is a combination of constantly adding fresh material, strong linking and luck.

You pretty much answered your question. Add time to that, and be sure to keep the site free of anything google penalizes for by following the guidelines: http://www.google.com/webmasters/guidelines.html

Of course, Yahoo and MSN are a completely different matter…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I feel pretty stupid when I find out how much everybody else knows. Thanks for the info. It was very helpful.

Anonymous
    Inactive

greek is right I think. Although I don’t have a ton of experience in SEO, I feel that good coding and clean code layout is VERY important, just under content.

Code to text analysis of your site:

Web Page Size :
    29242 Bytes = 29 KB

Code Size :
    26146 Bytes = 26 KB

Text Size :
    3096 Bytes = 3 KB

Code to Text Ratio : 10.59 %

The higher the text compared to code also matters. Theres way too much code there to get done what the page is displaying.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)