Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

What’s Going On?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello 400G,

twice my payment history said complete and both times it changed back to processing.

What exactly is the problem?

Thanks
    Slotplayer

Anonymous

Hi SP,

well I gotta give credit that 400 have at least kept me in the loop. I got this email today

Hello from DaVincisGold.com,
    I would like to apologize to those affiliates who have not yet been paid. We are experiencing some personal problems at the moment.
    The individual who handles affiliate payments has not been heard from yet after camping for a few days. We are trying to access his account in order to pay affiliate commission due.
    I will provide any updates when I receive more information.
    Have a great weekend

Jayden | DaVincisGold.com

now if they’d only make me enough money to be worried about getting paid.

Anonymous
    Inactive

thanks bb1s.

the only email I got was asking to put them on my home page. This commission is my biggest one from them yet and now the payment guy is mia.

Hope the guy is ok though.

update: I just received the same email.

ClubCont

well I didn’t know the payment guy went camping but still looking for answers myself.

I was told last night that he is back and payments are being made all weekend and everything should be cleared by Monday.

I sincerely apologies for this, I am going to talk to the Pantasia processor and try to ensure this never happens again.

John

Anonymous
    Inactive

Might want to check your QT accounts, I can say payments are in process, just got my 400 affiliates payment this morning via QT.
    Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

yes, I receive mine last night. Much appreciated.

ClubCont

I was told most of the payments are complete. Asked if payments could be guaranteed on time for next month but was told nothing could be promised but I do believe the processing department is going to ensure payments are on time from here on in.

John

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)