Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

What would you pay?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

What do you think http://www.slotsmania.com would/should be worth?

vladcizsol

Thats a tough one Arkyt. The answer is whatever the market will bear. But there are alot of factors involved. It definately has value as it’s a well established site, has links, a high Google page rank, good design and navigation. Is it for sale? Are you looking for offers?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well I hadnt planned on selling, but I had an offer come to me in the mail today.

Ive always heard you can take what the site makes you a month multiple that by 12 months then by 3 years to arrive at a ballpark figure. Not sure how valid that is, I’ve never sold a site before heh!

I reckon theres a price for everything though …

vladcizsol

A website or domain is not a business, so the normal multiples you are citing don’t apply.

Now if you were to include the affiliate accounts associated with that site and all exisiting players at each program then the case could be made for the formula you used. I doubt you would/could do this though.

Generally when someone purchases your site and or domain its limited to the artwork and design that is there and the domain itself. You retain ownership of your affiliate accounts and players.

Anonymous
    Inactive

arkyt,

As volitile as this business is, I would say 3 months worth of documented earnings is more of a realistic price to ask or offer.

Of course there will always be exceptions but I guess the bottom line is are you happy with the offer whatever it may be?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well I had applied the forumula above and had thought the offer was way low … and yes with the future uncertain I reckon it would be best to hold on to it :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)