Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

What kind of affiliate manager..

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Responds to emails on a weekend? I send mails for account credits as they come in, other wise they slip my mind, and Miles actually responds that they will be credited 1st thing Monday. I don’t expect a response on a weekend, but nice to receive regardless.

Then….yesterday, I noticed that Grand Prive banners were down, I did some checking to make sure it wasn’t just my sites, and allowed some time in case they were having problems. Before going off for the night I email Miles that banners were down, and I had tried to grab new ones, that show in the affiliate site, but don’t work when I upload them, and apologized for being the 5000th affiliate to report if so. I immediately receive a response that they were not aware, and continued to receive updates as to the status of the problem until it was fixed.

Only the best affiliate manager would have contact like this about any issue rather big or small, and I have to say I appreciate it and a big THANKS to Miles for all you do. :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi cagney12,

This is absolutely the best news I have heard in a long time. It is always great to get positive feedback like this. Quite funny – is Miles’ birthday today, so this should really make his day.

In the short time I have been managing the program, I can honestly say that I have the best team around – great bunch of guys and dedicated to the end.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kamiel, you and your team, and the hard work you’re putting in, are doing excellent things for the GP program. Thanks, it’s appreciated!

and..Miles….. hbday.jpg

Joseph2Sh077

I Would Just Like to Thank the Producers , Script Writers , Director that have made this all Possible Thanks:bigsmile:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have to agree
    Miles is top notch
    fast with responses and always here with an open ear.
    He also always sending the newest promos in good time before they go live,
    so we have time to prepare all.
    Since we have Miles as our aff manager we generate nice earnings
    due its a blast to work with him, he motivates me.
    Grand Prive turned out for us as a super program.

Thank you Miles and of course also Kamiel, Irwin and others. :hattip:

Marina

Anonymous
    Inactive

ohh
    totally overlooked about Miles had bday
    sorry

Happy happy birthday Miles!
    all the best from Mike and me

Regards
    Marina

Anonymous
    Inactive

its great to see such dedication – but i also reckon its a pretty standard thing for affilaite managers to be dealing with stuff on saturdays. though miles – you did seem to go that extra mile. nice one!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Happy Birthday Miles!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Happy Birthday Miles, I have to say having Irwin back and then Kamiel added to the team over there has made a huge difference! Many great things are happening with this program and I am once again a happy camper promoting them :hattip:

dvs007

Hi Bonustreak,

I am very excited to see that you are happy once again.

Thank you for the kind word, it means allot to see that our hard work is finally paying off.

If any of our affiliates have any thing they need help with or would like to discuss with me , please feel free to contact me directly.

Kind Regards

Irwin Reuben
    Affiliate manager
    Grand Prive Affiliates

Tel:+27 11 275 6008
    Mobile: +27 83 775 7768
    E-mail: irwin@grandpriveaffiliates.com
    MSN: irwinr01@hotmail.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)