Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

what is eforex?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Is this program the same as etoro?

Hi Grem,

Our Affiliate program is much different than eToro. We offer a more personal approach, in which you will recieve your own assigned eForex Affiliate Manager.

As one of the leading Forex Affilaite programs in the market today, our cutting edge technology, real time tracking, and 1 on 1 personal approach to assisting our affiliates with their success, has really proven successful amongst our affiliates.

With out timely payouts, generous commission structure, and monthly incentives, it is very simple to see why so many Affiliates are joining our winning team.

To discuss how our program can best assist you with your success, please feel free to contact me at the information provided below.

Looking forward to working with you.

eFOREX

We are the complete Foreign Exchange online Trading solution. Come take advantage of our standard 400:1 leverage, Hedging capabilities, No FIFO restrictions, as well as Award Winning Meta Trader and ACT Trader Trading Platforms.

With over 30+ currency pairs (with CFD’s coming soon), Monthly Account funding incentives / promotions, and a very handsome Affiliate CPA compensation structure (with the ability to earn up to $300 per referral), it is simple to see why eFOREX is one of the fastest growing online trading firms in the industry.

paulos

u might wanna fix ur sig link..

Freerolls.bz

Hello Jared,

Welcome to CAP and I hope your stay here will bring you great success and i am available 24/7 if you need any assistence.

Have a great weekend

Keith

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)