Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

What hotel will CAP London be at?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I wanted to know if anyone has that information so that I can start making my plans?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Maybe Hilton again like last yr, place was nice I think. You stayed there didn’t you? I hope the damn deps pick up soon or I will be staying at a dump:Cry:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Christine,

Thanks for reminding me! :)

No I made my plans kind of late last year and stayed about 3 miles away, but a few blocks from the Earl Street exhibit. It was in walking distance, but I took a cab at $20 a pop

I want to stay there so that I don’t have to go outside by myself or walking around like I did in London and Amsterdam at night. I know that London is different than baca, but after hearing about those muggings, hubby is not happy about me going to these events alone.

Let’s stay in-touch then so that if we have to both stay at a dump it can be at the same place. :D hehe

I want to get my stuff paid for asap.

vladcizsol

Guys as a special thank you for all the help you have provide at CAP throughout the year I will reserve rooms for you Christine, Robin and Dom at the event hotel. So dont worry about hotel rooms.

Note: This is a benefit for you three and not all moderators. The reason being is many of our other mods are not terribly active. Please do not discuss this with members either as we cant afford to comp everyone.

Thanks again for the support guys I really appreciate it and will be offering even more goodies and perks for Mods soon.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah please, one of the reasons I skipped Barca is because I couldn’t get an on-site room.

Amsterdam and London don’t tend to scare me, but Barca did.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Professor 178950 wrote:

Guys as a special thank you for all the help you have provide at CAP throughout the year I will reserve rooms for you Christine, Robin and Dom at the event hotel. So dont worry about hotel rooms.

Note: This is a benefit for you three and not all moderators. The reason being is many of our other mods are not terribly active. Please do not discuss this with members either as we cant afford to comp everyone.

Thanks again for the support guys I really appreciate it and will be offering even more goodies and perks for Mods soon.

OMG Thank you Professor!

You just gave me the energy to work on my 7 year birthday bash! LOL I’m very happy to be here at CAP and I appreciate your generous offer very much! :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Lou that is so awesome and many many thanks!! I will also sign up from your banners for the affiliate programs that I am about to register with as a added thanks :) I am also comfortable walking the streets in London and Amsterdam but hell no on Barca, my heart dropped for poor Renee when I read her story, I cannot imagine how terrified she was feeling.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@bonustreak 178984 wrote:

Lou that is so awesome and many many thanks!! I will also sign up from your banners for the affiliate programs that I am about to register with as a added thanks :)

Yep, that was my plan as well. I’m working on redoing my site and there are brands that I need to add that are new for me.

Thank God Renee is alright. She is such a doll.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep, the top banners actually work for me. They remind me of places I meant to give a trial run – and I do click on them.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)