What happened to the Attic?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #594439
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    Why has my access been restricted without me being informed?

    This is the type of bullshit that make folks mad. Who did it and why? I’m not very happy about this and feel like I’m getting played. What’s up?

    #797669
    Kolya
    Member

    Storing threads in the attic is equivalent to deleting a thread, as the thread is no longer seen by the public eye. As stated in this thread http://www.casinoaffiliateprograms.com/bb/all-moderators-please-read.35082.html?

    Quote:
    “If you are unsure whether or not a thread should be closed, or need a thread deleted, or anything along those lines, please let someone in this forum know”

    With this in mind, only Super Moderator users and Administrators will have, and need to have, access to the Attic. This was done as part of the forum re-organization.

    #797670
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    Wow, you had access to the attic? How did that happen? I thought only I did?

    From what I knew from Lou I was the only one with power to move threads out of sight other than him.

    #797822
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    @Dominique 200939 wrote:

    Wow, you had access to the attic? How did that happen? I thought only I did?

    From what I knew from Lou I was the only one with power to move threads out of sight other than him.

    What is the WOW about? Why is that something that is a shocker?

    And who is this new AdminCAP?

    #797823
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    @AdminCAP 200938 wrote:

    Storing threads in the attic is equivalent to deleting a thread, as the thread is no longer seen by the public eye. As stated in this thread http://www.casinoaffiliateprograms.com/bb/all-moderators-please-read.35082.html?

    With this in mind, only Super Moderator users and Administrators will have, and need to have, access to the Attic. This was done as part of the forum re-organization.

    So I take it that is ONLY Dom and Christine right? Who’s decision was it to exclude me?

    #797825
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    What do you want with the attic anyway? It’s just old crap in there, mostly things the autor requested to have removed for one reason or another.

    I never delete this stuff and just put it in there in case they change their mind.

    #797826
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    @Dominique 201155 wrote:

    What do you want with the attic anyway? It’s just old crap in there, mostly things the autor requested to have removed for one reason or another.

    I never delete this stuff and just put it in there in case they change their mind.

    I don’t need anything as I’ve read it over the past year.

    My point is that when you modify a moderators right/priviledges then it’s only right to inform them of changes BEFORE the fact!

    Lou already gave me the heads up on the situation that I’m facing and just so you know I’m NOT going to quit so if any of you want me gone then you will have to ‘fire’ me.

    I’ve supported this forum for year AND taken a lot of bullshit defending CAP and THIS is the thanks that I get? I’m sure you won’t be surprised to know that I’m NOT happy about being treated like this at all and I won’t take it laying down either as I’m not the fuckin enemy!

    I’m going to take the day off before I say something I can’t take back.

    #797828
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    I don’t know why you think you are being pushed out? Has anyone been unfriendly?

    What did Lou say? He hasn’t spoken to me since the day he came back to CAP, before all this happened.

    I don’t know why you are so unhappy about the attic, it’s the least interesting part of all of CAP. Traditionally only Lou and I could access it, and I have no idea when and why that changed.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)