Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

What do you want to win?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

As you have probably seen at a conferences most exhibitors like to give things away in competitions ranging from ipods to Playstations usually through a draw.

I have had a couple of the exhibitors in Barcelona ask me what sort of things I think would be good to give away and so I thought I would throw this out to you as afterall it is you guys that are going to win the prize (unless I can rig it somehow:devil:)

So type away and get your wish lists out!

Anonymous
    Inactive

On one hand, a new Lotus would be good, but on the other hand I want to take a pilots course so a Cessna would also work:wink-wink

Seriously, I think electronics is always a winner, from small gadgets to notebooks.
    Sponsorships to Industry events can also be good.

I must admit thought that, the thing I personally would like to win the most (besides the car / plane) would be a sponsorship to big poker tournaments such as the EPT.

You coming to CAC next month?
    Cheers
    Ory

Anonymous
    Inactive

what’s this new thingy called again?
    erm…

an IPhone?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@weblight 131581 wrote:

On one hand, a new Lotus would be good, but on the other hand I want to take a pilots course so a Cessna would also work:wink-wink

Seriously, I think electronics is always a winner, from small gadgets to notebooks.
    Sponsorships to Industry events can also be good.

I must admit thought that, I personally would like to win the most (besides the car / plane) would be a sponsorship to big poker tournaments such as the EPT.

You coming to CAC next month?
    Cheers
    Ory

Loving the idea of giving a plane away! That way you don’t have to pay the return fare to get home!

Not sure about CAC yet – Keep meaning to look at flights and sort something. By the way to all US, Canadians, French, UK people there is a new airline that has opened called Flyzoom which is advertising all over our tubes and is supposed to be dirt cheap.
    I glanced at their site the other day and the flights in advance do look pretty good, so definately worth checking particulary if you are coming from or going to Canada as they service quite a few cities there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@elgoog 131584 wrote:

what’s this new thingy called again?
    erm…

an IPhone?

Yea, I suggested that – Apparently though the only versions you can get at the moment are restricted to use in the US so other than looking good with our new phone it wouldn’t really be much point!

Apparently (a geek told me) the new versions of the television glasses are pretty cool as they don’t look huge and stupid anymore and project the equivilant of a 50 inch TV in front of your eyes!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

6 month higher commission rates to enable us to buy gadgets we need.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sponsorships, cash awards, toys.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just booked my flight so I am set to go..woohoo!!!

gift cert to a restarant in the area

spa treatment( cap hotel usually offers this) oh and if one of you gentleman wins this please feel free to turn it over to one of us ladies that attend the event, you will be in good favor:)

bling

cash

electronics

paid rm or flight or both for next cap event

Anonymous
    Inactive

Electronic gadgets or booze works for me, not normally at the same time though :tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nintendo Wii would be a nice smaller price … ’cause I want one but don’t want to pay for it ;)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)