What do you think about this website?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #606353
    dehghan
    Member

    Hey Guys,

    We ve just launched an e-book selling site in clickbank: http://www.getpokerebook.com

    Let me hear your thoughts about the design, layout and the selling strategy.

    Meanwhile, you are most welcome to be an affiliate and help to build the success of this e-book. I think your visitors will surely learn from our e-book. We can give you $20 per sale. You must sign up here: http://getpokerebook.dominateonlinepoker.com/affiliates/

    IF your website has over 50 unique visitors a day and you are willing to promote our e-book for at least 1 year on your frontpage we are giving away a $50 advertising bonus that we pay into your paypal or neteller account if you email us at support@dominateonlinepoker.com

    We have confidence that you will make more sales than this $50, so we think it’s a good investment!

    Waiting for your replies and thoughts!

    J. Dekkers

    #756036
    supervince
    Member

    No affiliate in their right mind will promote your site with those affiliate banners plastered all over the site. Why would I waste my time and money sending you traffic that will earn you money and not myself? Get used to those low marketplace rankings because your gonna be there a long time.

    #756043
    dehghan
    Member

    you mean I should get rid of the full tilt and titan poker banners?

    Thats a good tip maybe, take it easy by the way, you can also say something with ease

    Rob472;147562 wrote:
    No affiliate in their right mind will promote your site with those affiliate banners plastered all over the site. Why would I waste my time and money sending you traffic that will earn you money and not myself? Get used to those low marketplace rankings because your gonna be there a long time.
    #756045
    supervince
    Member

    @jorisdekkers 147570 wrote:

    …take it easy by the way, you can also say something with ease

    I see too many vendors on clickbank trying to rip off affiliates and this is one of the major problems. Take a look at all the top clickbank products and you wont see that type of “leakage” on their sales pages. Why? Because they care about their affiliates and don’t try to steal their traffic.

    Also it doesn’t look like you tested your conversions before trying to recruit affiliates. Thats pretty lazy. You expect your affiliates to do your testing for you?

    Here are a few tips if you want to attract affiliates

    1 – Remove all those affiliate banners and any other outbound links on the sales page.

    2 – Don’t advertise your affiliate program to customers. Take that “affiliates” link at the top of the page and move it all the way down to the bottom in small text. An affiliate will know where to look for it.

    3 – Hire a proof reader. When I was reading over your sales letter, it doesn’t “flow” properly. Seems to be missing a lot of commas and there are other grammatical errors.

    4 – You have a few links in the sales copy that link to getpokerbook.com and redirect back to getpokerebook.dominateonlinepoker.com These links should be removed. Whats the point of them? Affiliates will think that your trying to over write their cookies with your own to steal their commission.

    5 – TEST YOUR CONVERSION RATE!!! before you try to recruit affiliates.

    Hope that helps.

    #756050
    dehghan
    Member

    Thanks for this honest review. I ll get rid of those banners, it is indeed a mistake. I have already some affiliates who want to promote my ebook without knowing the conversion rate because they think the content is good enough, so i ll have some figures later on. Its a good tip though and a legitmate thought of you.
    I dont have any outbound links on my sales page, only 3 banners, i will remove those ..
    I dont see the point of getting rid of the affiliate button, customers dont really care about that and are focused on the page whilst it is easier for affiliates this way so i dont agree with that one
    I ll hire a proof reader. Can you point me on some the most common grammar mistakes though?
    The point of those links are for seo purposes. But you have a good point that this may overwrite the cookies. I ll get rid of them as well

    Again, many thanks for this review it helps me a lot

    Joris

    Rob472;147573 wrote:
    I see too many vendors on clickbank trying to rip off affiliates and this is one of the major problems. Take a look at all the top clickbank products and you wont see that type of “leakage” on their sales pages. Why? Because they care about their affiliates and don’t try to steal their traffic.

    Also it doesn’t look like you tested your conversions before trying to recruit affiliates. Thats pretty lazy. You expect your affiliates to do your testing for you?

    Here are a few tips if you want to attract affiliates

    1 – Remove all those affiliate banners and any other outbound links on the sales page.

    2 – Don’t advertise your affiliate program to customers. Take that “affiliates” link at the top of the page and move it all the way down to the bottom in small text. An affiliate will know where to look for it.

    3 – Hire a proof reader. When I was reading over your sales letter, it doesn’t “flow” properly. Seems to be missing a lot of commas and there are other grammatical errors.

    4 – You have a few links in the sales copy that link to getpokerbook.com and redirect back to getpokerebook.dominateonlinepoker.com These links should be removed. Whats the point of them? Affiliates will think that your trying to over write their cookies with your own to steal their commission.

    5 – TEST YOUR CONVERSION RATE!!! before you try to recruit affiliates.

    Hope that helps.

    #756061
    Lucretia
    Member

    Joris please stop sending emails to me this is called a nasty word with 4 capitals starting with an S….

    Rick

    #756638
    dehghan
    Member

    I ve edited all mistakes, got rid of the banners and weird links + I raised the commission.

    If anyone sees any other glitches at http://www.getpokerebook.com or things that would make you hesitant to promote our poker e-book on your website please tell so I can make further improvements.

    Meanwhile we are still looking for affiliates. 10 new ones joined last week so keep on coming :)
    We ll pay you 50% commission which is 32 dollar per sale

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)