Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

What affiliate has the best retention and conversion for slots?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    triplecrown

Hey guys,
    I am starting a slot based website orientated towards UK users. Which affiliate program has the best slots. I need an affiliate who actively retains customers as well as decent conversions..

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

PatrickM

Give us a try, we pay a percentage on all deposits, including 50% for three months. If you sign up now I’ll give you the rest of this month and the next three months.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I see your site has a CAP certified banner yet I don’t see that here anywhere… Are you truly certified?? Professor?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Carlo 128868 wrote:

Give us a try, we pay a percentage on all deposits, including 50% for three months. If you sign up now I’ll give you the rest of this month and the next three months.

kwblue makes a good point. I can’t find Golden Arch Partners anywhere on CAP either.

PatrickM

Hey guys, it’s being processed.

We’re going to be “officially” on there soon, but since I have been part of this forum with two previous companies who are still members the guys at CAP have a certain trust level with me.

I had the affiliate site designed and knew straight away that I’d like to continue to be part of this and the GPWA community so I added them and showed both CAP and GPWA the development/non-public site before we finalized the agreement. I asked if I could keep the certification logo’s up and they agreed and Professor even went ahead and added me as a Certified Partner pending all the required info getting processed…

Long story short, coming soon (officially July 1st).

triplecrown

You are coming on pretty strong without being CAP certified. You might be losing credibility by jumping the gun (so to speak) and saying that you are or will be. If your that close to being certified you should just wait after the formal “sticky” and then promote.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think GA is CAP Certified.

PatrickM

@GamblersLand 129743 wrote:

I think GA is CAP Certified.

Hi yes, we are fully certified and I have certified two other separate companies with CAP previously.

triplecrown

Carlo,
    My apologies. I see your were certified from the 26th of June. good job!.

I’ll certainly checkout your program.

Cheers!

PatrickM

@WagerX 129777 wrote:

Carlo,
    My apologies. I see your were certified from the 26th of June. good job!.

I’ll certainly checkout your program.

Cheers!

All good in the hood :)

Hi WagerX,

It is interesting I found this thread as Cyberslotz.co.uk, a slot focused gaming merchant are offering a 50% revenue share for this month. Any idea when your site will be up and running.

Cyberslotz have a very user friendly site and actively email the player database with promotions and specials and pretty much every weekend have an incentive.

Email me to chat at affiliates@cyberslotz.co.uk

We would be happy to accommodate your creative needs and tailored content, just let us know what you need.

If you would like to sign up now in anticipation for your sites completion you can do so here; http://affiliates.cyberslotz.co.uk/registration.asp

Good luck with the site, can’t wait to see it up and running:)

Stephen

Anonymous
    Inactive

Didn’t cyberslotz start off by spamming the shit out of all of us a while back? I seem to remember this – anyone else remember?

Hi kwblue,

I am sorry if you received more than one email about the Cyberslotz afiliate program. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I am unsure of your details but I would be happy to remove you from the mailing list. Please contact us as we will do so.

Stephen

Anonymous
    Inactive

I recerived one invitation, which I consider a good thing.

Thanks for you contribution Dominique,

Did you every get a chance to play any of the games at Cyberslotz?

Stephen

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)