Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

well.. we ARE going to Moscow

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey all,

We will be attneding Moscow after all, mainly because I’m very eager to see the city, and hell, you never know whiat will come out of it work wise:hattip:

Anyone want to hook up?

Weblight

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was thinking about going to moscow.
    But i will skip this event.

Have fun there Ory!

CU in Barca :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Will come back with pictures :):hattip:

vladcizsol

Bring us all back some of those cool furry hats from the old USSR military.

I had a few and cant find them anymore after we moved several times (My bet is Mrs Professor threw them out on me as I love to make a fool out of myself wearing them in the winter)

SniperP

Hi Weblight
    Katerina will be in Moscow, so drop her an email to meet up katerina@affiliateclub.com. I am sure she would love to meet with you for a drink!

Thanks

Claire

Captainette

I am interested to learn how people enjoyed this conference?

When I first heard about the CAC in Moscow a few months ago, I was certain that I would end up there. I however skipped out on it, as no affiliate program that I am cooperating had plans to go there. Kat would have been the one and only exception. :hehe:

Anonymous
    Inactive

hey all,

Moscow was differently an experience, quite a unique place if (like me) you haven’t really been in old school eastern European cities before. (besides Budapest).
    The conference was nice, had a chance to meet affiliates from the Russia and other x soviet republics that rarely (if at all) show any presence in other events. There was a rather low turnout (around 125 delegates all together) but for us it was both productive and fun. (Could pass on the unofficial vodka shot marathon we had with some very entertaining locals, my 50% Russian heritage didn’t help me at all there!:shots:)

Thanks mark for putting the event together and a big thank you to Betsson for “taking care” of us as usual. (Andre get me those shirts! :tongue:)

Pictures comings soon…(although I dont have much of the event itself)

Weblight

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the update.

I’d love to hear more details.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)