Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Welcome Wager Junction as CAP Certified Partner

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Everyone join me in congratulating Greg of Wager Junction for being selected a Certified Program at CAP!
    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

As such, this forum will be available for information about Wager Junction, latest banners and promotions or anytime you wish to discuss the program or request assistance.
    :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Greg, welcome!

I was wondering when you would make it here.

I hope you are well and happy!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Guys

Thank you very much for a warm welcome.

As per the Profs email i am available for any info or issues re Wager Junction.

A little note is that we are currently in the process of a major overhaul of it and the products that it offers.You will soon have more products to market across all areras of gaming .

Please bear with us while these changes are made

Apart from that Its Grerat to be HERE

Have a Power Week

Regards
    Greg

Anonymous
    Inactive

Greg,
    werent you with another group before this??

I think I spoke to you on the phone…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Michelle

You have a good memory ,yes ,i remember speaking to you as well.I was with another group that has subsequently been swallowed by a bigger group.I therefore decided to go back to my roots so to speak and joined up with guys that i started out with in the industry years ago.

Wager Junction is going to change quite a bit over the next few months and i hope you participate in that change.

By the way the Affiliate program i was with was Alkemize ,and they got taken over by the Fortune Group

Have a great day.

Regards
    Greg

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)