Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Welcome Marcia!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there,

For those of you who did or didn’t see my email from last week on this subject, I would like to make another related announcement.

Also, here is the link to the article about our new team: http://www.brightshare.com/new_affiliate_team.php

I’m pleased to announce that Marcia will now be posting on CAP. Marcia will be covering all new game, new banner, new tools, headline, monthly and other promotion news, plus payment issues. Basically, Marcia will be covering all the regular updates, keep you all abreast about what is new and exciting on Brightshare!

So what will I be doing? Ummmm… Retiring in the Bahamas No, only joking. ;) I will be focusing more of my attention on new developments, program improvements, strategic marketing, and what ever else I can think of. sigh.gif

Of course, we are both available as always, just thought this might help make everything clearer for everyone (including ourselves :)).

Marcia’s user name is Marcia and I’m sure she will receive some good old fashioned CAP hospitality. :bigsmile:

Have a great day!

Best regards,
    Lloyd

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome Marcia!! We have already been working with Marcia for a few weeks now and she totally rocks! :guitar:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Bonustreak,

Thanks for the rockin’ compliment.
    I’ll do my best to live up to expectations…:Nod: .

Marcia

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep, same here, been working with the lady for a couple of months now and she is the best!

Very good at her job, a “stickler” for detail , which is outstanding and very helpful for me , “when i am having a dumb moment”!! lol.

Great sense of humor and she is very quick to reply to any and all quesitons.

great to have ya here Marcia, and don’t correct my spelling! lollllll

pat

Anonymous
    Inactive

Boy, Lloyd wasn’t kidding that you guys would make me feel very welcome on CAP. You guys are the best… this is going to be fun! :clapper:

No spelllling correkshuns frum mee!

Later,
    Marcia

Anonymous
    Inactive

I will just add another compliment onto the pile… I have been working with Marcia for quite some time now and she is always on top of things and quick to respond. It is very much appreciated!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)