Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Welcome Anthony, our new Affiliate Account Manager

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tom

Anthony has joined us as an affiliate account manager.

He has a strong affiliate manager background acquired at some of our competitors, and we at bet365 are confident Anthony will bring loads of value for our partners and our affiliate program.

poluroud20

I have worked with Anthony previously (he was my tea boy!) and I can say he will be a great asset to Bet365.

Congrats mate – try and hide the smelly cheese sarnies from them as long as you can :)

tom

As a Frenchmen i can confidently say we hired Anthony for his cheese addiction as well :wink-wink

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anthony is a good bloke and after his spell in jail he really seems to have turned his life around.

Good work Fat Tony!

P.S. The comment about him being in jail is not true….to my knowledge!

poluroud20
    Martyn;175861 wrote:
    Anthony is a good bloke and after his spell in jail he really seems to have turned his life around.

Good work Fat Tony!

P.S. The comment about him being in jail is not true….to my knowledge!

HA HA – I decided to look past his criminal record when hiring him in the past. :roflmao:

Zlzmbmax
    Martyn;175861 wrote:

Look the case never got that far.

The judge ruled that the fact my bath was full of parafin and that I had all those empty milk bottles lying around was purely circumstantial.

Aside from that, I’d like to thank Chris and Martyn for their typicaly warm welcome:shakebutt

Looking forward to bringing in new affilaites to Bet365 and working smarter with our existing partners.

If you get any questions just give me a shout and if your going to Barca lets meet for a beer!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)