Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Weekly Video for June 15th

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Perspectives Weekly for June 15th

Weekly webcast for the online gaming industry. WHAT happened to the Barney Frank Bill? WHERE is the online gaming industry? WHO won the Affiliate Series of Poker? All that and a special intro for this weeks show!

> > > WATCH VIDEO < < <

AUTO-UPDATING CODE:

[PHP]EMBED TYPE=”application/x-mplayer2″ pluginspage=”http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/MediaPlayer/download/default.asp&#8221; src=”http://www.apcw.org/PW.wmv&#8221; Name=”MMPlayer1″ Autostart=”0″ ShowControls=”1″ ShowDisplay=”0″ ShowStatusBar=”1″ DefaultFrame=”Slide” width=”320″ height=”315″ BGCOLOR=”black”> <a HREF="http://www.apcw.org/PW.wmv" rel="nofollow"><font color="#FF0000">Play the clip using the stand-alone player</font></a>
    [/PHP]

vladcizsol

For some reason I cant view the video. utube just sits there loading and loading… sleeping.g

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am impressed with the leadin.

Very well done! :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I enjoyed the intro, too. Another great video, J. Todd! :thumbsup:

vladcizsol

Its still not playing for me. Just sits there loading and loading.:unhappy:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I had that problem at some point in the past with Utube.

Rebooting solved it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yea… You Tube is famously fickle sometimes. There have been cases in the past where others were watching my videos and I couldn’t see them! :rolleyes:

I just checked it and it seemed to work for me… it usually clears itself up within an hour (fingers crossed)… Unless it’s the DoJ testing their You Tube filter :wink-wink

Thanks for the comments on the intro… just wanted something a bit different this week… keeps things interesting.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Same here….no luck watching it so I just posted the video without a review. It goes into a loop without loading. :flamer: youtube

Anonymous
    Inactive
    hoursurfer wrote:
    ….no luck watching…It goes into a loop without loading…

Bizzare. I’ve been able to pull it up all morning.

You Tube is free… I guess we get what we pay for, right? :angel:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Another great show j i loved the lead in as well… could have done without the shower scene though ewww lol

vladcizsol

J Todd did you do ANYTHING different, new or unique when recording or uploading this weeks broadcast? I can view all the other videos fine and can view other utube videos with no problem either. Its just THIS ONE that refuses to load for me…

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Professor wrote:
    J Todd did you do ANYTHING different, new or unique when recording or uploading this weeks broadcast?…

No sir… nothing technically different. I know other people are seeing it. I wish I knew more about how these things work…

Professor wrote:
    I can view all the other videos fine… Its just THIS ONE that refuses to load for me…

Maybe the Google and YouTube boys are smokin’ rock today? LOL! Here’s a direct link from APCW:

– = Watch Video = –

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good work again mate … Top production values.
    :hattip:

Although the first 3 minutes 50 seconds were just babble and sponsor speak.
    Remember to “cut to the chase” if you want to keep new viewers.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Professor wrote:
    For some reason I cant view the video. utube just sits there loading and loading… sleeping.g

I can’t watch it either. Perhaps YouTube doesn’t like Floridians anymore.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    TheGooner wrote:
    …the first 3 minutes 50 seconds were just babble and sponsor speak… “cut to the chase” if you want to keep new viewers.

Thanks for the complements on the open… but I don’t think you fully appreciate what I’ve done here:

I took TWO minutes worth of news and got people to watch for TEN minutes!

Now THAT’S some marketing! LOL! :hehe:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)