Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Webmasters: Pay attention to your Platinum Code

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I thought my Platinum Play stats were down… sure enough, over the weekend, I visited PP via my site from my sisters computer. I downloaded the software, too.

This morning, all my PP stats stillread -ZERO-

I swapped my aff code for the “new” code and *tada* I get hits.

The moral of this story? Don’t wait to change your codes to the new trackers.

Anonymous
    Inactive

How do we know if we need to change the links, where on their site do they show the correct link we should be using?

Brian

Anonymous
    Inactive

Webmasters who have been with Fortune for a while have older codes (if they did not update them) which are really wild and have funky characters in them…

Any code you get from the Fortune site now will be the new code. They sent out an email last week (I think) about changing older tracking codes to the new ones (and eventually phasing out the old), but stated the old ones would continue to track just fine for now… but mine did not.

Wonder how much I lost….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All

The old tags should work for tracking.
    If you come across an old tag that you believe is not tracking then give us a shout and we’ll have a look.

The new tags are any tags that are generated off the current Fortune Affiliates website.
    The new tags are always a better idea as they are simpler and with work with a better reporting system than the old tags.
    The old tags should still track.
    Because the old tags use a long tag string there were sometimes problems with these.

Please send through any tags that you have used that you think did not track and we’ll check into these.
    As far as possible we suggest you use the new tag format but old tags shoul all still work.

Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can someone supply me with the correct e-mail contacts for Tami and Marc please? Also, a phone #. I have a couple isssues to discuss. Thanks :bigsmile:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Denny

I know that you have been contacted by our support.
    Tami was on leave but will be back today.

I am sure she will contact you today.
    Otherwise please let me know if you need anything.

Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)