Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Webmaster Services – Web Design, Link Building and Directory Submission

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello All,

I see my PM box as working fine! We have special offers on Link Building, Directory Submission and Article Submissions

Please send me PM for more details!

stevej

I have used Jagan’s services for link building in April – and folks I know you’ve heard this before:

If it looks to good to be true, it probably isn’t true.

To be fair, Jagan provided the links I ordered. They looked suspicious but he assured me he had nothing to do with the site. They all used the same link software was what tipped me off immediately. Not natural looking at all. Some of them fell below the PR I was stated. To his defense, he replaced those immediately (or rather quickly)

Today however, I checked those links… and here is the unpleasant results:

Out of 10 links:
    5 pages no longer had any PR, 4 pages didn’t have my link on them at all anymore, and ONLY 1 page had a PR 2

— To all those who think you are getting someone who is out there pushing your website to get your link posted to a site, that is NOT the case. they basically put you in what looks like link a badly run link directory. These are not quality links.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Tarzan,

I hope you will be doing fine! All links were replaced and sent over to you with extra links added!

I will send you that details again in case you have not received that!

Regards!

@Tarzan 133412 wrote:

I have used Jagan’s services for link building in April – and folks I know you’ve heard this before:

If it looks to good to be true, it probably isn’t true.

To be fair, Jagan provided the links I ordered. They looked suspicious but he assured me he had nothing to do with the site. They all used the same link software was what tipped me off immediately. Not natural looking at all. Some of them fell below the PR I was stated. To his defense, he replaced those immediately (or rather quickly)

Today however, I checked those links… and here is the unpleasant results:

Out of 10 links:
    5 pages no longer had any PR, 4 pages didn’t have my link on them at all anymore, and ONLY 1 page had a PR 2

— To all those who think you are getting someone who is out there pushing your website to get your link posted to a site, that is NOT the case. they basically put you in what looks like link a badly run link directory. These are not quality links.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Members!

We have special packages for CSS based website designs, Please send me PM for more information!

stevej

Im still waiting for the updated list please, Jagan, thanks, tarzan. :wavey:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I will resend it now!

Lucretia

Just get your site listed on DMOZ which is free btw. Directory submissions : I paid some money for it but i will not do this again. Just keep adding quality links manually to your site, this is the best way. Paying for links is not worth it. After a while you do not know anymore which one you paid and could be offline after a while. Some directories offer a free service with a link back. So there are a lot of companies offering paid services, maybe their service is good maybe it is not. I have not yet seen positive things about them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Inspiration 134570 wrote:

Just get your site listed on DMOZ which is free btw. Directory submissions : I paid some money for it but i will not do this again. Just keep adding quality links manually to your site, this is the best way. Paying for links is not worth it. After a while you do not know anymore which one you paid and could be offline after a while. Some directories offer a free service with a link back. So there are a lot of companies offering paid services, maybe their service is good maybe it is not. I have not yet seen positive things about them.

There are 4 pages here.. and you have not seen positive things about them? I think in the four pages here there is likely SOMETHING posted positive positive about Jagan.

And this thread is not a debate about the value of paid links, it’s Jagan offering his service. IF you’d like to have a debate, perhaps you should start a thread. Your advice (as far as adding some links for yourself daily) is good advice, just misplaced ;) ) ,, Aside from that part about DMOZ.. because of course, if you try, you’ll realize you’re not getting a gambling site in.. or well umm.. any site.. any time soon.

LadyH

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks LadyH!
    I try my best to provide satisfaction with the services! I will say that we have provided 30% to 40% success rate to clients! If someone takes 1000 directory package, he got listed in 300 or 400 directories which is good for 175usd amount!

Some directories even have PR2 to PR3 where they got listed which is added benefits! These directories almost have separate IP’s, and getting submission with different anchor texts, provide more anchor text links benefits which is considered good!

stevej

JAGAN… Where is the list you keep promising me? for months?

I am sick of you trying to pass as a quality content provider when you cannot do what you claim. I have been waiting for a PM from you or emaiil for some time, and I dont See it? YOu keep saying you will email me a new list of links, but nooooo i dont see it.

:sarcasm:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Tarzan 135447 wrote:

JAGAN… Where is the list you keep promising me? for months?

I am sick of you trying to pass as a quality content provider when you cannot do what you claim. I have been waiting for a PM from you or emaiil for some time, and I dont See it? YOu keep saying you will email me a new list of links, but nooooo i dont see it.

:sarcasm:

Dear Tarzan!

Seems some problems in communication here! Please send me email at kevin@megrisoft.com and i will post back on same email ID, Thanks for your post!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Tarzan!

Can you please send me email at kevin@megrisoft.com so that i can reply on that same email ID, It seems any email issue! I want to solve this as soon as possible!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Tarzan!

I hope you receive the list :), I have sent the list to given email!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Members!

We have specific packages of Topic Specific Forum Postings, Please let us know for more information!

Also we are providing special prices on Directory Submission, Please send me PM!

egoistche

Special Prices – Submission to 500, 1000 and 1500 Directories – $1500

never seen so cheap 5-page site optimization packages for just $1,500… :)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)