Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Web page desgin

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello all, I have had someone professional working on getting my web page idea going. I have never had someone else work on a web page of mine and I was wondering, what length of time is reasonable to get a site up and running. This is going on 3 weeks and I barely have a logo. I just don’t want to be “taken” and don’t like to waste time. I don’t even know if this is the place to ask this, but I respect your opinions. Thanks, Mstgr1

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mstgr1

3 Weeks and barely a logo! That does not sound very professional to me.

Amount of time it would take to get a site up and running would depend on a number of factors. It may take a while longer if the site is in Flash and has a lot of Flash Scripts and actions stuff but for your run of the mill standard web site I would not be happy with 3 weeks and still not seeing any progress.

Have you asked for a progress report?
    Did you have any ideas to give to the person or persons?
    Is there programming to do? (scripts,pearl ect ect)
    How many pages ?
    Is it Flash, HTML, DHTM ect,ect

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mstgr1

3 Weeks and barely a logo! That does not sound very professional to me.

Amount of time it would take to get a site up and running would depend on a number of factors. It may take a while longer if the site is in Flash and has a lot of Flash Scripts and actions stuff but for your run of the mill standard web site I would not be happy with 3 weeks and still not seeing any progress.

Have you asked for a progress report?
    Did you have any ideas to give to the person or persons?
    Is there programming to do? (scripts,pearl ect ect)
    How many pages ?
    Is it Flash, HTML, DHTM ect,ect

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have given all kinds of ideas and sent banners and have content ready. The logo was original because it was a picture I had taken and wanted to use. I think it’s fairly simple but I don’t know what all is involved so I can’t judge. I really can’t tell you about flash and all that kinda stuff. I’m sure there is something involved like that but I don’t know. Thanks for your input.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mstgr, your site will be HTML, your logo does take some doing because of your specs, and I will go and see about motivating your designer a little bit! :devil:

He is being a terrible slow poke!:dajudge:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, I guess I just don’t understand all that’s involved as far as the designing aspect of it all. I did speak with him and he assured me he would have something for me to review by mid week. I told him I wouldn’t sick you on him, YET! LOL! Thanks anyway, Mstgr:la-de-da:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)