Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

we havent seen you …

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

From time to time I get emails stating we havent seen you log in for quite some time blah blah blah or something to that affect.

Well the truth of the matter is I dont check many of my stats that often – for the most part I dont have to – I know what performs and what doesnt!

What I find funny with these emails is that its more or less indicating to me that you are taking notice that I dont seem interested in your stats. I reckon you figure if Im not checking them every day/week that I wont miss the action and that shaving will be easy. So I’m not at all surprised when I check the stats and dont see much action.

FTR – I produce top quality traffic that I KNOW produces – what I see when checking my stats with you is that something isnt right – the stats leave me no alternatives but to start removing your links!

I guess if you dont check stats every other hour youre opening yourself up to getting shaved. Ill step off my soap box now – have a great holiday season. :santa2:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi arkyt,

Thanks for leaving this message for us here. At least I know that you have received our email messages!
    :Nod:

Seriously though, these emails were set up as reminders to affiliates who hadn’t logged in for some time, just as you suggest. The whole idea behind it was that if you lost your login or simply forgot to check you’d be reminded to come back OR that it would prompt you to write back to us to tell us why you hadn’t logged in for some time (just as you have done here).

Arkyt, we pride ourselves on providing our affiliates and merchants with reliable and accurate stats. If you don’t want to promote one or all of our merchants because they don’t meet your expectations this is totally up to you and quite frankly I would do the same. (It would be nice to know which specific products you were referring to)

What I always appreciate from affiliates is communication. Even if you chose to not work with any of our products it’s always nice to know why. So, if you remove the links it would be great to know why and what you think is the source of the problem. At least then we know why you aren’t promoting and we could drill down and work on areas where the particular program can improve – this would be my wish anyway.

Thanks again arkyt and we wish you a great holiday season too! :xmas::santa2:

PS. Can you send me an email jennifer@incomeaccess.com with your account details so that I can make sure that you don’t get reminded about us “not seeing you in a while”.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)