Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Affiliate Managers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll be the first to scream if I do see a barricade! And once again I want to say how delighted we are to have Cathy on board:colgate:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I also have already sent you a resume.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Bahva we got it :-)

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok, finally I’ve written my resume :blush:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi LadyH,

Can you please explain little more about your statement ” In fact, the company will go as far as to buy the domain name, and provide hosting (non US) for dedicated affiliates just getting started! ” Can US Affiliates do it, and not get in trouble?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi VPGambler,

I will try to answer that for LadyH…

We are accepting US Affiliates and will continue to do so, our servers as well as our company are not located in the US and we do not fall under US jurisdiction. Regarding the domain name, yes this is true we do buy a domain name for our new affiliates as a promotion until the end of the year but that does not mean that we do it for all, and we do keep the domain name in our name until the affiliate has earned their first commission to avoid affiliates that just want a freebie.

Regarding the hosting, that comes with our site generation and will always be free.

I hope that answered your questions. :hattip:

VPgambler wrote:
    Hi LadyH,

Can you please explain little more about your statement ” In fact, the company will go as far as to buy the domain name, and provide hosting (non US) for dedicated affiliates just getting started! ” Can US Affiliates do it, and not get in trouble?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Job description

Research and contact potential affiliate partners, both online and offline. Negotiate and close affiliate deals. Manage and nurture long lasting affiliate relationships. Building & managing marketing partnerships on the Internet .
    Previous negotiation experience. Excellent knowledge of online business. Online gaming experience and knowledge

Hmm, well i was a bouncer at a strip joint, so i know how to negotiate :wink-wink

I have 50+ websites, so i know something about business i guess

Gambling experience and knowledge i got covered top to bottom, no probs there

Now i’m curious

What kind of pay are we talking here, and what kind of hours

I would like to know, you can send me a PM, although i wouldn’t consider myself a serious candidate for any new jobs, i’m pretty much stacked these days, however, if it’s something that’s reasonable i would consider it, or possibly refer someone to the job

Thanks

Nick

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you Karim, that answers the question.

enidyq16

My name is Winston Llanes, currently seeking employment with an organization in need of an affiliate manager or a similar position.
    I’ve been an adult program affiliate manager for over a decade now, managing a wide variety of accounts—from one sale a day webmasters to volume join whales.
    My experience has brought me invaluable sales skills to bring in new accounts and build on existing traffic sources. You can also count on my interpersonal and communication skills when dealing one-on-one with key partners.
    I can supervise the development and dispatch of ad tools with designers and developers according to the affiliate’s requests. I can also work with review sites, discuss and create discounts/promos, and contribute to the generation of favorable reviews.
    Though I have been in this line of work for quite some time, I remain open to learning new aspects in the business.
    It is my hope to bring over to you my services, my years of experience, together with my hunger for sales.

Hit me up or email me for copy of my CV and references -THX!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)