Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Warning: Dmitry Attempting to Extort

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Warning: CAP Memebr Dmitry is trying to extort me.

He was paid $2,000 for ads to run for 1 full year on January 1st, 2008

Now he is demanding that I pay another $2,500 after only 5 months and threatening to take my ads down if I do not pay.

Dmitry, you need to stop this NOW. I will take the matter further if I need to.

You were paid via paypal for 1 year.

Honor your agreements and everything will be fine.

The majority of the people in this industry are good people and we stick together. You will not get away with this.

You need to keep my ads online for the full year that i paid for and stop demanding more money from me.

I am good friends with many of you here on CAP. You all know me well.

This is total bullshit. In my 8 years in the business never once have I seen anyone make such a blatant attempt at extorting someone.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Grrrr…I hate stuff like this. I recently found another CAP affiliate using “nofollow” all his link exchanges to members here (I’m giving him 2 weeks to sort it out and then it’s public).

Big Fish is a well known & respected member here and if you try it on with him, you’re gonna make a few problems for yourself.

Affiliates who dick other affiliates deserve all they get. Problem is, people like this also make it harder for others to do proper business as you lose trust in people who are supposedly on your side.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dimitry, if you want to continue as affiliate online, you better cut this out right now.

This is a close knit community and we stick together.

Extortion will not be allowed or forgiven.

You keep your word to Big Fish or no one will do business with you – not affiliates and affiliate programs neither.

Consider yourself warned!

:whipper”

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, Dmitry. Stop now.

We have a lot of pull in this industry (all of us) and we WILL have your affiliate accounts closed by any program with fraud in their T&Cs (which, I can tell you, is ALL of them).

Honor your contracts, it doesn’t pay to renig.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Unbelievable what is going on at the moment again. This is simply rediculous, especially thinking that it would not become public.

I for one will also do all that I can to get you isolated in the industry if you do not honour your contract with Big Fish.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dmitry, I have no idea who you are, but you picked the wrong person to extort.

Leave his ads up as agreed to or you will face a backlash from this community.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was going to write what Dom wrote, but she already said it. But yeah, not a good idea to extort BigFish. I’ve had many dealings with him. He’s honorable and keeps his promises. It’s a profitable strategy for him, and anyone here should follow suit and keep their promises.

aaronsmith

I am behind you on this one big fish this is very bad!! honour and respect the ads procedure people at CAP tend to be very honest about paying and displaying ads dont ruin this Dmitry. You will fall out with alot of people here and will negatively impact your business. Extorting bigfish will result in nobody here doing business with you. Think about it!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks everyone :)

Dmitry, all you need to do is keep your end of the deal and there won’t be any problems for you. However, if you try top steal money from people that is not right and we won’t allow it to happen.

Just keep the ads up for 1 year as you agreed and as I paid you for and stop demanding more money for no reason.

You will be able to build a bigger and more successful business by being honest with people in this industry and working hard. If you try to take the short cut and rip off the people you do business with, it will only hurt you and hurt your business.

We are giving you a 2nd chance. Make the most of it.

Lucretia

Dmitry be a sport and honor this request, you are on your own if you do not. You are causing problems and waisting our valuable time.

I always respect this community’s members, it is important we stick together so we have the power to make things happen and in this case help each other in case of problems.

Rick

Anonymous
    Inactive

who the heck is Dmitry and what is his site?!

vladcizsol

Dimitry I am very good friends with Big Fish and as has been stated he is an honorable man to do business with. This behavior of yours is totally unacceptable and needs to stop now.

Big Fish what is the site name and url where your ad is running? We all want to know who it is that we must avoid doing business with.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t think I know the person Big Fish purchased the advertising from, so it would be wrong of me to comment on that person.

What I *will* say is that I have worked numerous times with advertising sales with Big Fish and have found him honest, straightforward and a pleasure to deal with on every occasion.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have also worked with Big Fish for a number of years and have always found him honourable and a pleasure to deal with.
    It makes me mad to hear that someone is trying to stiff him.

Dmitry – Do the right thing. You are messing with the wrong person

Anonymous
    Inactive

I work with most the people that are active in the forums in one arena or another. I’m really happy to see that BigFish spoke right up, and that the community came together they way we should to stand up for each other :)!

It’d be a shame if these forums became like the big affiliate forums where you’re never quuuuiiiittteee sure you’re not about to be ripped off by a guy with a phony uber iTrader.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)