Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Warning: BetUS No Longer Tracking US Signups for Affiliates!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dslava

Not sure why it’s not posted here yet but it is widely known elsewhere and it is a BIG PROBLEM as BetUS Partners has disabled USA player tracking and signups for affiliates, is implementing negative carryover for April and has NO MENTION of any of this on their affiliate site or main site where they continue to accept new USA players and have done so all month since May 8th when they turned off USA player tracking. Affiliates are getting hosed, tons of affiliates have still not been paid for March commissions and nobody at BetUS is making these changes public in hopes of keeping it as low key as possible so that as many affiliates as possible continue to send them traffic while having NO IDEA that they are sending USA players that they will not get credit for but BetUS is happily accepting. It’s WRONG and everyone needs to know about this since there has been no press release or mass email to all affiliates or any notice inside the affiliates section. They also just took off player reports yesterday so now nobody can see actual player activity by account #. :madat:

Anonymous
    Inactive

We were waiting for final confirmation from them, but that obviously never happened.

dslava

@Warren 228643 wrote:

We were waiting for final confirmation from them, but that obviously never happened.

Apparently my flipping out over the phone last night with Erin struck a cord and I received a phone call today from Mike *******(I don’t want to post his last name), who is the head of Markerting at BetUS this afternoon. He was respectful of my concerns about A) Payments B) Tracking Games and C) SB Player Reports missing. I told him that the majority of affiliates, including our sites, would not trust sending USA players to BetUS if they were allowed to signup and we were not given credit. His response was USA players are not allowed to deposit as of today. I have not had anyone test that yet but that’s what he says although I guess they still plan on at least allowing USA players to fill out the form because I still see United States as a field on the signup form. Also, I told him that we would not be able to trust a program that does not allow us to see player reports with player account #’s all of a sudden after years of seeing them. I told him that doesn’t make sense and leaves doubts in our minds. He said he wasn’t aware of that so hopefully they will be back in the affiliate area. Lastly, I asked him FLAT OUT to give me his word we will get paid or just be honest and let me know if he cannoy guarantee it. He told me that we would definitely get paid for the months we are owed and going forward. He also said they are keeping a low profile and haven’t replied on posting forums because they don’t want too many headlines or press right now due to the state of the industry. That makes no sense to me as their reputation is getting seriously damaged in the affiliate community, but that’s his view and answer to why they haven’t posted on forums or sent out mass emails to all affiliates. Anyhow, take from this what you want. We still have our SERIOUS doubts as Mike is NOT the owner and simply is putting things into place from his bosses orders, but at the very least he took the time to call me and answer my questions like a man after I flipped out over the phone last night. I will say that I have a connection to another big website owner in this industry who knows Mike well and has spent a lot of time with him personally and he told me this afternoon that if Mike gave me his word he will back it up and isn’t a BS artist. So at least that gives me some hope that we all will get paid and this mess will get cleaned up. Let’s hope so.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)