Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Warning Betsson is not paying affiliates

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    rnmos1ihyq

Betsson (Affiliate Lounge) was almost 2 weeks late this past month. They usually pay me directly into my player account and then send me a check. This month they paid me almost 2 weeks late and have not sent me a check. I have emailed them almost every single day for the last 3 weeks with not a single returned email. I have emailed regular Betsson support to send me a check for my commission. Guess what they do not respond!

This is not the first time I have had problems with Betsson (Affiliate Lounge). They previously did not pay me for about 7 months until I made a big stink about it on here. It seems to me that the affiliate managers over there are just scaming affiliate payments.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey RBC

I’ve received my payments by this new player account system – usually on the 20th of each following month – and have then been able to do bank transfer (takes a couple of days).

I haven’t tried to contact them though – have you tried the live chat on the betsson site – it’s worked for me in the past?

Hope that helps.
    :hattip:

rnmos1ihyq

Paul,

Thanks for the replay. I tried the life chat thing and they keep saying to contact the affiliate department.

I have tried everything and have emailed 4 different affiliate managers at Betsson. Not a single one has responded and the funds just sit in my player account. I run a big affiliate site and its just appalling that its this difficult to get paid from these guys. Like I previously said for around 7 months they did not pay me a single dime and yet I was bringing them thousands a month in rake. Then they respond saying that they “forgot” which clearly means someone there is scamming affiliate payments. In my mind they are rougue and should not be a certified program.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If you’ve got four different emails then you’ve got far more contacts than I have mate.

Are you working directly with them – or via Affiliate Lounge?

The only contact I have is info@affiliatelounge.com which seems pretty good and usually gets a response within 24 hours. I don’t think that I’ve actually ever seen a Betsson AM.
    :sarcasm:

rnmos1ihyq

The Affiliate Lounge affiliate managers all have Betsson email address. Those are the ones I am emailing. I even sent a email to the head guy at Affiliate Lounge and guess what he did not respond. They are just a very poorly run company and its a total shame because if they were half way decent I would still be promoting them. At this point I am beginning to consider getting my lawyers involved.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Betsson didn’t track visitors for me so I removed it yesterday.

Anonymous
    Inactive

tried Stuart French?
    stuart.french(at)betsson.com

rnmos1ihyq

@elgoog 153059 wrote:

tried Stuart French?
    stuart.french(at)betsson.com

Ya, I have emailed him almost 5 times already and has not responded to a single one of my emails. I have also emailed Marten Sidfalk, John Ryott, Annasofia and the regular info@affiliatelounge.com Not a single returned email and I have their domain on my whitelist so there is no way they are getting bounced back. They are a just a rougue company and should not be a certified program.

Leaguenutz

Hi All,
    From the feedback I am getting from more that just the posts on this forum, it seems that we have had an issue with Betsson’s email system.

If you have not received a reply as of today, then please resend your email to me, pls include a delivery receipt, and read receipt, email to stuart.french@betsson.com
    Regards
    Stuart

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)