Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Want to see what else the US has in store for our industry?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    mojo wrote:
    Hi JTodd,
    Forgive me but this is saying you have no faith in us!

That is how you insulted me.

Have you watched a video? Did you see the one I did on Veterans day? Did you see the one I did about how great this country is? You really don’t know me at all, Paula. And to say that was insulting to me.

I am the one who walks up to men and women in uniform at the mall or a ball game, shakes their hands and says “Thank you…”

I am the one who is first to stand during the national anthem, take my hat off, and put my hand over my heart…. even at 2am when the station signs off and I’m home alone! LOL!

I am the one who cried at my kids school when they did their Memorial Day program.

I love this county. It’s my country. And I’ll be damned if I will sit by, watch it “emplode”, and do nothing.

Sorry, I am venting. I accept your apology. Please accept mine.

Enough said.

Anonymous
    Inactive

politics is never a good idea when it comes to forums :flamer:

dont worry Jtodd, you can vent your anger soon at the tables after you put that braclet around my wrist :shooter:

biggyg

ontario runs a few in canada.I hope the online gambling makes it to the presidential debate hearings.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jtodd,

I do not know you. I was merely posting to something I saw earlier that had nothing to do with you. I know you now. I know the emotion you feel for our country because I feel it too. I feel it with our seniors who fought proudly. I feel it with our vets who ponder their existance. The anger and anguish of a constant war. The forgotten ones, the constant question of why???

I am very sorry if i in any way insulted you. I know and feel you JTodd.

Humbly,
    Paula

Anonymous
    Inactive

You know, Maxine has the answer to a lot of the problems in the US. (I love Maxine):

Everyone concentrates on the problems we’re having in this country lately; illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, wild animals attacking humans in Florida.

Not me. I concentrate on solutions to problems. The result is a win-win-win situation:

+ Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border
    + Use the dirt to raise the levies in New Orleans
    + Put the Florida alligators in the moat.

That take’s care of that. Any other problems you would like for me to solve today?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    darko123 wrote:
    …you can vent your anger soon at the tables after you put that braclet around my wrist

LOL!

When you wake up the next morning in the alley behind the hotel and don’t remember the night before… and wonder where that bracelet went… I will be miles and miles and miles away… :rasta:

============================================

Thank you Paula…

I am now certain you didn’t mean things how I took them. We are on the same side… much more than you know… I hope soon you will see how much so.

If your son is still in the service, he will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The problem with America is not lack of patriotism, it is blind patriotism.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    CGW wrote:

WOW!

What an outstanding quote!

May I use that?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Please do.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    CGW wrote:
    That’s it exactly!!!
    Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL guys, take it easy on me. JTodd, I am thrilled and happy to have a new friend, thank you.

Paula

biggyg

LOL I love the post by Siouxzee .

Anonymous
    Inactive

Democracy is drying up in the U.S. I never thought I would witness such blatant disregard for U.S Citizens Constitutional rights. The current administration will make history of the negative kind. In my opinion the terrorists have won, they have taken away some of your Liberties.

Ask a U.S citizen what these terrorist want? The usual replies are “I don’t know” or they “want to take our freedom away”. Keep watching the CNN people so they can drum up the fear factor in all of you.

To be frank I hate seeing this happen in the U.S our neighbour, ally, and friend.

Greek39

Anonymous
    Inactive

You guys are commies, man :laughcry:

Seriously though, in the communist countries if you criticize the government – you are immediately labeled as “un-patriotic”…:banger:

If he/she wants to say they are ashame – so be it, they have the right to say that, and let’s not forget it. Don’t criticize people for having their own opinion. If you want to be pround of your country – do that, but dont tell other people how they should feel.
    To me personally spending $8,000,000,000 a week on some senseless war on the other side of the world, while a neighbouring enemy country is testing missles all the time, is not something to be proud of, but I guess we have to support the president and “stay the course”.

On another note – those arrests were done right on time – the media is busy with the deployment of new troops, and did not pay much attention to what happened with some dudes about some online gambling stuff.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    greek39 wrote:
    Keep watching the CNN people so they can drum up the fear factor in all of you.
    Greek39

CNN? I think you mean Fox News?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)