Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Want to earn an Easy $700?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Vdpcevnj

Yes that’s right there’s $700 COLD HARD CASH just waiting for you

Having finally recovered from the huge success that was the Irish Open the Poker team want to thank all our affiliates who contributed to the success of the event.

To thank you we’ve put an amazing special offer together so you can make some easy money.

-If you refer 20 new depositing Poker players between now and the 31st of April 2008 we will award you a whopping $700 cash bonus!
    (Please note that a player must deposit a minimum of $20)

-If you refer 10 new depositing Players between now and the 31st of April 2008 we will award you a less whopping $300 cash bonus!
    (Please note that a player must deposit a minimum of $20)

This cash bonus will be on top of your standard revenue share percentage and will be paid in May.

What are you waiting for put those banners to work and earn your $700 NOW…..

Any questions or help needed email us at affilates@paddypower.com and you can sign up at http://www.PaddyPartners.com

Cheers

Fintan

vladcizsol

Dynamite promotion! As soon as I get back to my Florida office I am going to give it a go with this one. :hattip:

Vdpcevnj
    Professor;159888 wrote:
    Dynamite promotion! As soon as I get back to my Florida office I am going to give it a go with this one. :hattip:

Just had a quick peek at the stats and there are a lot of affiliates who are going to make some very nice $$$$ this month! :happydanc:happydanc

Im so jealous! :)

Vdpcevnj

Just got an email from an affiliate who has hit the 20 new players and earned his $700, he plans to buy a new iPhone and take his girlfriend out for a very nice dinner.

What are you going to do with $700?

Best suggestion will get a poker goodie bag

Cheers

Fintan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)