Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Waiting 5 days for Cash out

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Ultimatebet has become Ultimatenightmare to me. I have been waiting for 5 days for a cash out from Ultimatebet to my Neteller account. I cannot get customer service to answer my emails and I have sent over a dozen in the past four days. And there is no phone number to call. I think they may have gone busted. Players beware!

Anonymous
    Inactive

They just went through a HUGE upgrade. Give them some time.

Nice first post though.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

The upgrade at UltimateBet is nearing completion, and normal service and payments will be resuming soon. Member Services is reading and responding to every email they receive, but they have a large backlog of requests to get through at the moment, so it may take a few days before you get a response. Rest assured that if you emailed them once, they have your message and will get to it as soon as they can. It’s been a bit a tough few days for UB, but everything will be back to normal before long!

If anyone has any questions, you can send me an email anytime at affiliateprogram @ ultimatebet.com.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just make my last two cash out requests I have pending, and I assure you, Ulitmatebet will never have another problem with me. Five days and counting is absurd.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    I still need my stats fixed. ty :hattip:
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)