Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

WagerShare taking over Betway/Gnuf not honoring my sub affiliate

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

WS took over Betway and Gnuf, I have a sub affiliate under me from Betway that gives me regular monthly earnings. I was just informed that WS will not honor this sub under me because this sub is already an affiliate of WS.

I was told that it would not be profitable for them to pay me a percentage of his earnings.

Now, to me, I see it as though I got this guy to sign up under me, he is now going to be under WS and WS will be earning more money because of his Betway earnings. So to pay me the 10% I agreed with under Betway terms, is not taking a dime from them, in fact they are earning more money due to a sub under me.

At worst, they should compensate me in a lump sum…either way, I deserve to be compensated, and rightfully in the way I was compensated at Betway, WS took over Betway, and their affiliates, and the agreements they had with their affiliates.

I wonder if the Palace Group realize their affiliate management is treating the people that bring players to their doors, the way they are treating me.

Please make everyone aware of this…..it looks like they are not going to budge and when I asked to speak to someone at the top, I was told it didn’t matter, I would get the same answer and they aren’t going to stick to their agreement.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m going to be the devils advocate here, but I think in this situation the only fair thing would be that they pay you subaff commission on the players the sub-affiliate sent before the merger.

The reason I say this is because what if the subaffiliate was referred to spin by someone else? They can’t take the aff away from the other affiliate. And they have acquired the properties. If it was the other way around and betway acquired spin, I would say they should pay the other aff for players sent before the acquisition but that you should receive subaff commission moving forward.

I hope I just made sense :p

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi Renee
    I totally agree…and I mentioned that as well, I don’t expect sub commission for WS products before or after the merge, only from Betway players….and I was told no to that as well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

they are not budging, I can’t believe they are screwing me out of this. Anyone know who maybe able to help?

buohcom

Let me reach out and see what can be done. Would you please PM me your username on the account in question.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Brooke, I just PMed you the info,

I was just told that I won’t be paid for March so I guess they made up their mind to screw me and started it from March 1st even though I wasn’t told about it til the 23rd, crooks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just an update, they are refusing to pay March sub earnings even though I wasn’t even informed of this til March 23rd. I have pulled down all banners and links associated with Gnuf, Betway and all WS properties.

Am I the only affiliate that had subaffiliates at Betway or Gnuf?

Anonymous
    Inactive

It looks like they are just ignoring me completely now. They don’t care….I have lost such a big income with this deal.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)