Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

WagerShare Payments

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Tim just told me I had some major chargebacks roll in, thats why my payment wasnt what I expected… :hmmm:

Boy, when it rains it fucking pours :grunt:

Anonymous
    Inactive

some are saying they got paid the full amount.
    Well i got only the half
    any explanantion on that?
    wgs12861
    thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Professor wrote:
    Tim just told me I had some major chargebacks roll in, thats why my payment wasnt what I expected… :hmmm:

Boy, when it rains it fucking pours :grunt:
    Really… I will go out on a limb even though thay paid me to say… how is this possible?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah we were told major chargebacks too, now I find it really strange that NONE of the other programs are claiming this!! I think your full of BS Wagershare!

vladcizsol

I took a $2400 hit in commissions I didnt expect and to add insult to injury it didnt come until the end of the month LONG after I budgeted for October. OUCH!!!

Tim told me at the program level they werent aware of the chargebacks until THEY get the payment reports back from the processor. This seems plausible. It still ruined my day…

:flush:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Got my Wager Share yesterday and was expecting 1/2 of Septmeber commission but what sucks is that I didn’t meet the minimum payment amount until September and had pending payments from June & August that they paid at 50%. This is not acceptable to me and I will be bitching!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great news all of my wager share commissions are paid in full. Thanks Tim.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Professor wrote:
    Tim told me they werent aware of the chargebacks … plausible.

You might want to consider the number of chargebacks with other microgaming programs. Are you seeing chargeback numbers at all programs or are the ones at Wagershare way out of whack? Personally for me the # of chargebacks at Wagershare were always substantially higher than all other programs “combined”. Plausible?

Anonymous
    Inactive

$26 in chargebacks, that’s a figure I can live with.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)