Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

WagerShare Payments!!!!!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys

Is there anyone else out there besides us who didn’t get paid their commission for last month? Looking at the payment calender on AGD, I saw that commissions were processed via Neteller on the 14th of Sept.

I’ve emailed Wagershare and they have come back with a sad story that they’ve encountered problems with neteller and therefore couldn’t process our payment. What a load of rubbish!!! If this was the case, why dont they notify affiliates who are affected. Why do we need to notify them?? Why should the payment now rollover to next month!

This also happened last month when we had to hound them for payment. They take ages to reply to an email. Steer clear!!

We have been unable to process your payment due to an error encountered with Neteller. We are currently investigating the issue with the processor and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

The payment will now roll over to next month.
    Apologies once again and if you have any queries, please let me know.

Thanks
    Adam

I never have to hound them. Maybe the problem is Neteller. You should try switching.

bsmart

Yeh sorry mate, I know this isn’t what you want to hear, but I’ve never had a problem getting paid by Wager through Neteller.

They obviously have a limit on how much per transaction they can pay out as my commissions get paid out in lots of €2500, and appear as separate transactions, but they always pay and always around the 12-16th (not quite what they say on their site, but all good).

Maybe they are having trouble with Neteller, sorry to ask a dumb question, but have you had your Neteller account fully approved? The phone check etc? Might be the issue?

bsmart

Also just wanted to add, do you have your own rep? I never have to wait more than 24 hours for a reply and I’m on the GMT+12 timezone!!

If you don’t have your own rep, PM me and I’ll put you in touch with mine.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)