Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Wagershare – Closed Account Payment Outstanding

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

I’ve sent a couple emails about a UK customer that was locked out – but still eligible for commission payments – and who was overlooked during the October payment schedule.

I have not seen a reply yet – but it’s possibly due to my ISP ?
    :dontget:

Messages were sent to Tom on 19th November and to Tom/Tim and “support” on 8th December and again today.

Please investigate and respond.
    :wavey:

Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Paul

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I’ve just looked through our spam folders and found your emails. It looks like they flagged up on a DNS blacklist.

I’ve just replied to you so the email should be waiting in your inbox.

Let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you.

Cheers

Tim

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi tim,

Thanks for the reply – that sorted it out for me.
    Another satisfied affiliate.
    :woohoo:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m still waiting for my Oct commission. I was told they are now in private ownership and will be getting the entire remaining balance but still haven’t received anything yet.

voovoo

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi voovoo

The reason that no payment has been issued for your October earnings is because your earnings that month were below the minimum payment threshold.

It is true that we are heading back into private ownership but the deal hasn’t been completed yet so we’re unfortunately not able to release the remainder of the payment plan with November’s earnings as I had hoped.

When the new owners of the company take over, they have confirmed that they will allow us to release the remaining payment plan balances, so I’m confident that we’ll be able to do this with the next payment run.

Best regards,

Tim

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Tim,

The payment due was $453 from September which I received half of October 26th leaving a $227 balance due me. I received an e mail stating I would receive the entire balance. I never received the 10% of the balance from the end of November like they said they would pay out. Plus it shows commission of $45.34 earned in October.

Please advise

voovoo
    WGS14906

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tim,

Please advise on above post.

voovoo

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi VooVoo

The deal to go private again hasn’t actually completed yet which is why we weren’t able to release the payment plan reserves early. We will be able to do this in the January payment run for December’s earnings.

The reason why your payment wasn’t issued is because it was below the payment threshold of $100.

All funds that are currently owing will be released to you in January.

Best regards,

Tim

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)