Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Wagershare

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

If anyone has experienced issues with Wagershare or are currently experiencing problems with Wagershare, such as a high proportion of locked accounts ( self excluding players ) each month and the subsequent removal of those earnings – Please can you indicate so in this thread.

Also trying to gauge how many affiliates have been shafted by their FU New Player Quota clause.

They are currently withholding from me just over £3k, which has been accumulating since Feb 2012. After I dropped them like a stone, back in 2010/11 due to experiencing a really high percentage of locked accounts and also Wagershare reneging on an agreed commission percentage, moving me back to 25%.

For more info concerning Wagershare and the Palace Group, check the link concerning them in my signature.

I aslo have issues with Wagershare.
    Last time I received payment was
    at the beginning of the year.
    Since then I have sent some new active purchasing players , but they did not pay me.
    The excuse was “locked acounts”.
    The rev share now is over 1k$.

kslap

try to get hold of someone from wagershare on forum. i know Matt Friend is a nice guy to deal with, you can add him on skype: matt.friend

I m sure he will try to fix this, because i recently started working with them and they assured that things have been reset and working better…

do post your feedbacks because we are also expecting some moeny from them soon.

One more strange thing is that I do not see any locked player account at my reports on Wagershare dashboard .
    But locked accounts is the explanation for holding my payments .

kslap

@acaliptos 254827 wrote:

One more strange thing is that I do not see any locked player account at my reports on Wagershare dashboard .
    But locked accounts is the explanation for holding my payments .

probably they are scrubbling then, is this a CPA deal account, but i think networks do more scrubbing on cpa accounts.

It’s a revenue share that I have.
    I met some guys from Wagershare at LAC over past years.
    Some of them don’t work there anymore.
    Companies change like people change.
    At the next LAC, I will sure share my negative experience with other affiliates.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)