Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Wager Profits Removes CAP and PAP Seals

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Following recent events at CAP London and the issues that arose at that event, further amplified by the emails from Lou Fabiano along with the public statement from Warren Jolly, it is clear that currently CAP and PAP is in no state to effectively provide the services needed by the Affiliate community and operators. Its management seems to have put itself in a position of clear conflict of interest, which is detrimental to its clients and to the industry.

As a result of these facts and until these issues are resolved, Wager Profits (http://www.wagerprofits.com) has made a decision to remove the CAP and PAP seals from its Affiliate program, and to terminate its relationship with CAP and PAP for the foreseeable future.

Shaun O’Neil – Affiliate Director of WagerProfits – commented:

“CAP and PAP have great affiliate communities, which have been a pleasure to work with, so this was a difficult decision to make. Unfortunately, we believe it is questionable to think that CAP and PAP will be able to operate effectively without a management team that has proven integrity, and until this rift is dealt with and all the facts are known.

Perhaps what the industry needs is an independent non-profit organization providing certification and related services, along the lines that Microgaming spearheaded with Ecogra for Operations Certification, i.e. an organization funded by the operators with common pricing and clear rules and a code of conduct. We would certainly be interested in participating or being in the forefront of such an initiative.”

Chekcmeout

I feel bad that it has come to this. You will be missed. I felt your input was always valuable and of use. I think this is the beginning of many more to come 🙁

Anonymous
    Inactive

This of course has nothing at all to do with the article on Gambling911 about some new, forthcoming ‘thing’ (presumably a forum, possibly a certification program) that will bring together operators, programs and affiliates in one big happy family.

Hmm….

Tryme

To be 100% honest no it has nothing to do with that.

As you can read in the post we feel that CAP has some major issues that need to be resolved if they get sorted I would consider comming back in the future, I think the CAP community has a huge to amount to offer the industry.

Thanks

Shaun

tryme1;199352 wrote:
    This of course has nothing at all to do with the article on Gambling911 about some new, forthcoming ‘thing’ (presumably a forum, possibly a certification program) that will bring together operators, programs and affiliates in one big happy family.

Hmm….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)