Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Wager junction

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Did I accidentally delete a mail from them?

Isn’t there supposed to be a new site with new login and all?

The old site is down it seems.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got an email from Darren a week and a half ago, saying that Greg’s father passed away and thus Greg was flying back to South Africa.

Since it’s been a while, I thought I’d ask here:
    Has anybody received their login info for the new system?

Anonymous
    Inactive

No, and I haven’t seen Greg around either so I assume he is still gone.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Guys

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you.
    I had other well documented distractions however i am now back and raring to go

I will be sending all of you a mail with your new log ins on Monday pending a few changes to be made

I have had a few issues that i needed to sort out re the Affiliate program before i am happy to release it to all of you.

What we have done is we have migrated all of the data across to the new Affiliate Program and essentially this means that we have linked up your old Affiliate IDs with the new one .

I did not want all of you to have to go through the process of having to change all of the marketing material ,RTG didnt think that this was an issue but i did.

It all seems to be working fine at the moment so hopefully on Monday i will get you your new Usernames and Passwords that you can modify to whatever you wish it to be .

I am going to be running a very very aggressive promotion and i will tell the CAP members what it is on Monday so look out for it in my forum

Once again my apologies for my absence.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions re the new Affiliate program when you do finally get in

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)