Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Victoria’s Poker Affiliate Program

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Victoria’s Poker has just launched their affiliate program. Benefits of promoting Victoria’s Poker is that they are the only downloadable Mac platform poker room in the world. They also offer an exclusive Big River Holdem Game.

Earn up to 30% revenue. See details on site:
    http://www.victoriaspoker.com

If you have any questions, or we can be of assistance in any way, please contact affiliates@victoriaspoker.com

Thanks!

vladcizsol

I am assuming Windows users can also play poker here?

Any feedback on this program?

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is interesting, I have never even thought about apple users.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Professor,

Yes Victoria’s Poker is dual platform. The mac downloadable software is one thing that makes it unique. There is a free roll tournament on Friday night at 8 est and another on Sunday if you would like to try out the software.

Victoria’s Poker has also introduced a Max Action Pai Gow Game which have its own website and your affiliate codes will work with that as well.

If you have any other questions or comments, please ask.

Thank you!
    affiliates@victoriaspoker.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

I wanted to add here to let you know that Victoria’s Poker is proprietary software and unique in many of its features not found in other online poker rooms. Also our affiliate program was just launched this week!

Please feel free to try out the software this Sunday at the holdem freeroll tournament – and who knows you may win to boot! ;) Details can be found on site and signup is under the Multi-table tab, for those who are interested.

We are determined to make this a rewarding experience for all our affiliate/marketing partners. Thank you to those who have signed up and as mentioned previously, we are always available to assist in any way we can.

Have a great weekend!

affiliates@victoriaspoker.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very interesting site.

Damn….I may have to do the main navagation at my poker site again…

:confused:

Rick
    Universal4

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)