Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

VERY IMPORTANT please read: BrightShare response

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL – SA lingo is really funny!
    16 years in Israel and 26 before that in South Africa :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Engineer thanks for the help bud!

Anonymous

Well done Lloyd.

I never heard back from you so I was wondering if you all knew about this matter?

Cheers

S.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Lloyd,
    I am curious. Why don’t you guys just transfer your domain names to a registrar that will not just hand over your domain names to Kentucky authorities, like for instance, the one Poker Stars is using.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good point CGW – we are looking into all these options.

Another point: For those that only use direct links please switch over to .co.uk for now. You will notice that we have already redirected to .com domains to .co.uk, for now.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this.

Thanks, Lloyd

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for letting us know how the things going Lloyd!

BUT!
    You should be relaxed now, and enjoy your

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    :dancecat:

:wavey:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Another point: For those that only use direct links please switch over to .co.uk for now. You will notice that we have already redirected to .com domains to .co.uk, for now.

The direct .coms affiliate urls are redirecting to the UK Domains right now.

I’m not clear on the above statement.
    My question is, will the direct .com affiliate links still track as long as the .coms are still working, and redirecting to the UK Domains??

OR, are you saying that because the .coms are redirecting, they won’t track, so we HAVE to change them?

With the final results of the Kentucky order in limbo, I was wanting to take a wait and see approach before going thru the monumental task of changing a bunch of tags for 140 places! LMAO
    Thanks in Advance for clearing this up.:hattip:

P.S.: I am really glad to see all of you taking steps to ensure a smooth switchover should it be required at some point.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)