Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

VegasPoker247

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

There are rumors that AP has absorbed VP247 just as it did to Big Chip (wasn’t that its name?). I have a few questions.

1. Is it true?

2. What will happen to VP247 players? Will they be moved to AP or will they continue to play on the skin?

3. If you don’t move them will these players then have access to BBJ tables?

4. Will Chipleader take over the affiliate program?

5. Will affiliates still be paid for their VP247 players?

6. Will rakeback players still receive rakeback?

Thx in advance.

Pokeraddict;152606 wrote:
    There are rumors that AP has absorbed VP247 just as it did to Big Chip (wasn’t that its name?). I have a few questions.

1. Is it true?

2. What will happen to VP247 players? Will they be moved to AP or will they continue to play on the skin?

3. If you don’t move them will these players then have access to BBJ tables?

4. Will Chipleader take over the affiliate program?

5. Will affiliates still be paid for their VP247 players?

6. Will rakeback players still receive rakeback?

Thx in advance.

Yes, it’s true.
    All players will be migrated to AP.
    Chipleader will be taking over.
    The players who have accounts with AP and VP will end up under the affiliate who has them currently at AP.

Glad I didn’t have many clicks on VP24/7 over the last year….
    Good luck!

Anonymous
    Inactive

No official comment from AP?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Pokeraddict 152937 wrote:

No official comment from AP?

Marcela, can you please provide us with some answers to the questions in my OP?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok, is there any policy on this yet?

It would be nice to know for affs and players what may be in store here.

fronkee

Here is a piece of the press release:

Montreal, Quebec, February 8, 2008 – Absolute Poker, one of the world’s most popular sites for online gaming enthusiasts, today announced the completion of its acquisition of Vegas Poker 247. The transaction will be finalized soon; details of the terms will follow.

Absolute Poker’s acquisition of Vegas Poker 247, which had served as a skin site for Absolute Poker and whose brand name will no longer be used, creates one of the world’s largest, most innovative, and diversified online gaming sites. The acquisition brings together two of the online gaming industry’s strongest software brands and most ubiquitous technologies for creating and delivering compelling content and player experiences across multiple platforms and geographies.

Absolute Poker has provided operational and back-office support to Vegas Poker 247 since its inception. Similarly, the transferring or exchanging of player data will be unnecessary as these functions are already housed at Absolute Poker’s secure site. This week, the Company will begin executing the seamless migration of players’ accounts, providing an immediate value for customers, partners, and affiliates as a result of enhanced responsiveness to customer needs and improved tournament play. Absolute Poker will continue to honor and run Vegas Poker 247’s tournaments under the Absolute Poker brand.

The players will still get paid to their VP account.

Please send the rakeback reports to us now. Our payment staff will get that done.

Any questions about VP players and affiliate program send me an e-mail to marcela@chipleader.com

Marce

Anonymous
    Inactive

*SIGH*

I’ve tried for 3 weeks to get what would seem to be very simple questions answered. I’ve PM’d you and mods here and you have ignored them and now dodged the questions completely. What is AP trying to hide about the merger? Affiliates and players would like answers and there are contradictory answers out there. Can you please go on record about what will happen?

fronkee

Hi pokeraddict,

The skin will remain the same right now. It will just be managed directly by AP.

The players will be moved to the AP software later (next month) and in that moment they will be able to access all the AP services (including the BJ tables).

Affiliates will be paid for their VP players through the Chipleader program and the players will receive the rakeback according to the list you send by the 5th of every month.

Hope that helps.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)