Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

VegasPartner stats problems

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Lucretia

I watch those stats VERY closely and I can say there are at least 2-3 days now without ANY change in income-payout-net earnings although I know I have real players. In the weekends the stats tend to be static and after a full week they are updated again.

How will the commissions be calculated correctly at the end of the month (today) if the stats have not been updated for the last few days?!!

Rick

affiliategod

Conrad,

PLEASE check on this stats issue. My stats have not changed for the entire month. They have shown $18 in income and $0 in commissions for the entire month. This is impossible!

Anonymous
    Inactive

No update for me for a while either

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can understand the frustrations with the stats. I closely watched the
    income for my account up until June 1st and then once the programs
    merged into Star Partner, my income shows 1/5th of what it was before.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, at least you guys are showing SOME income. I was showing quite a good profit for me this past month in Vegas Partner… now, I show a ZERO.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This morning it showed for a short time an incorrect amount frommay earnings..nearly the half of what they owed..now I´m back to zero.

TonyM

I’m only getting an Error 404 – File or directory not found when trying to access the site. Been like this for the past 2 days.

affiliategod

I have no problems accessing the site but, am still showing $0 earnings for May.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve been able to access the site since yesterday, it’s going to take some getting use to, and May is not what it was in the VP site, in fact, it’s not what it showed yesterday…..must be still working on it?

We are working furiously to have this issue resolved. The replication to update the profit and loss and traffic stats is almost complete. Once this
    has been completed all data will reflect correctly.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m now seeing the correct stats for the month of May, and I’m satisfied
    with the results as long as their aren’t any additional changes or updates.

That’s good news, there won’t be any changes to the figures.

We have already began processing the payments based on those figures,
    there is no possibility of the data changing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I still do not think the stats are correct.

As an example, my visitor stats for the month of May were at (at least) 746 at Vegas Partner on the 30th or 31st….

Today my visitor stats in the new interface for May stand at 90

Rick
    Universal4

We are still busy working on the traffic stats, they should be restored shortly.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry to bother..but my earnings from may are less than 50% of what they wereat Vegaspartner at 06/01.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)