Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Vegas Partner has been BLACKLISTED

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you, Antoinette. :satisfied

Option 2 is easier, and that’s the model I signed up for.

I have a lot of questions about Option 1, and if more details are made available, I may find Option 1 to be the better choice. However, at this time I think the top priority should be to rescind the retroactive T&Cs by getting Option 2 back in place ASAP.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You could:

a) Go back to #2

b) Go back to #2 for all current affiliates and implement #1 for new ones

c) Let people choose what they want, maybe offer an incentive to choose #1

Anonymous
    Inactive

Please be aware that we have taken your concerns into consideration and we are aggressively working on an alternative to the current situation and we will hopefully have a mutually beneficial solution by next week.

We are still currently in contact with a few affiliates with regards to the best way forward. We will definitely have an answer for you before the end of this month.

We are also considering other opinions as well. Please rest assured that we will make changes to our current model by the month end.

Did y’all ever see the movie Pirates of the Caribbean? Great movie, Johnny Depp was absolutely brilliant in it and the idea of modeling his character after Keith Richards was exactly….. ahem.

In the movie, the heroine asks the captain for certain conditions and the captain gives his word (keeping their word is very big with pirates. It’s all part of the code). Later on the hero is in a position to do the same thing and again, the captain gives his word. In both cases, the captain kept his word. The problem came in with the wording. :terms: The problem was also making certain assumptions. :nono: The hero and heroine were’nt specific enough. They assumed the captain would do the right thing. The hero said he wanted the heroine to go free. The captain agreed. He kept his word, she did go free. She walked the plank. :fencing:

You know what they say about assumptions.
    Sue

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sue, I have to tell you that I always really like your posts!

Great analogy!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks! :blush:

Sue

Anonymous
    Inactive

HI Antoinette!

We need an answer of some sort by close of business your time today. That answer should either promote a new solution, or else revert back to your original terms, albeit temporarily, until such time as you are ready to announce a new solution which is acceptable to all parties.

Vegas Partners need to be operating from a legal perspective – as opposed to one likely to be found to wrongfully impact the benefits of the vested interest affiliates have in the players they send to you.

It would pain me, and I’m sure many others, if Vegas Partner cannot realize this by at least moving back to the white side of the equation for the time being. But I fully intend to move forward tonight as everyone is one week past their original stated deadline.

Please, please, for everyone’s sake – do the right thing today.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Guys,

We are going to revert back to our original terms, albeit temporarily, until such time as we are ready to announce a new solution. The stats section has been updated to reflect this.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any queries.

Regards,

Antoinette

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you :)

vladcizsol

Thank you Antoinette. I knew you guys would come through for your affiliates!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oooh… an edit after the fact… :cuss:

Nevertheless, that is still more than acceptable as far as I am concerned. That’s all we needed for the time being – a gesture of goodwill towards the affiliates.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you Antionette!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Antoinette! :satisfied

Anonymous
    Inactive
    vegaspartner wrote:
    We are going to revert back to our original terms, albeit temporarily, until such time as we are ready to announce a new solution. The stats section has been updated to reflect this.

Thank you! This is very helpful! thumbs.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you! :D

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Thank you. :la-de-da:
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)